All reviews no elevator rooms are small nice small hotel top floor great location cours mirabeau baguette side street breakfast room quarto market
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stayed one night at Les Quatre Dauphins. It is a small hotel in a good location off a side street from the Cours Mirabeau. The hotel is very clean and tastefully decorated. The staff is pleasant and helpful. We had an early train so we couldn't stay for breakfast but reception made us coffee before we left. I would recommend Hotel des Quatre Dauphins.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I recently stayed in Aix for a few nights and this hotel was exactly what I was looking for: A great location, French charm, a good price, clean room, inviting atmosphere and friendly staff.

I stayed in two different rooms; they were both small and there is no elevator, but I knew this going in and thought it was a good trade-off for such a sweet little hotel at a great price. The bathrooms were well-appointed and clean. Also wifi was good in both rooms. Breakfast was adequate and the breakfast room charming. I liked the view out my windows onto the little street in front.

One thing worth noting: The second room I had (double confort) cost 10 euros more than my first room but they seemed roughly the same in terms of size and amenities. However the more expensive room was on the top floor of the hotel so lots more stairs to lug my suitcase up and down, while having to pay more for it. My advice would be to request a double room on a lower floor if that is a concern for other travelers.

All in all I would gladly stay here again if I'm lucky enough to return to lovely Aix-en-Provence.

Room Tip: Request a double room on a lower floor if you don't want to have to carry your bags up a lot of stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Another member of our travelling group chose this hotel. All of us happy with the choice. A very short walk to Cours Mirabeau. Very close to the fantastic Caumont Centre d'Art. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We found this boutique style hotel to be perfectly located. Within 2 blocks of Corps Maribeau and easy to find your way back as it's just a block from the Dolphin fountain. The staff was very friendly and easily tolerated by broken French. They spoke English and accommodated our late arrival. The view out our shuttered windows was amazing as well. I'm going back again this fall. I love Aix!

Room Tip: ask for the top floor
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This was such a cute hotel in a excellent location- walking distance to town centre.
We were on top floor- bit of a walk, as no lift- but the ambience made up for this.
Room was small, but adequate for two and done up to a good standard - clean and modern.
wifi reception was poor, but when on holiday not important to me!
staff friendly - slight problem with friends room when door handle fell off!
For the price paid- was pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends