Lowest prices for your stay
US$187
Expedia.comUS$174
TravelocityUS$174
CheapTicketsUS$174
1,349 results
All reviews honesty bar euros per person small hotel location is excellent lobby aix
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

This hotel is a little treasure in Aix -en - Provence . The location is excellent and within walking distance to all attractions. The rooms are extremely well appointed with comfortable beds and the best pillows!! The towels are fluffy and bathroom accessories are Lancôme ! The breakfast is delicious , there is coffee in the lobby, and the staff is warm , friendly , knowledgeable and helpful. No attention to detail has been spared ! The comfort of guests comes first ! And ......the price is right !!!

Date of stay: February 2020
NadineCamHotelCEZANN, Directeur général at Boutique Hotel Cezanne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Ginnygms,

What can we say more than a huge THANK YOU for such a lovely comment !
We are always pleased when our guest enjoyed an excellent stay in our house.

All the team hope to see you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Nadine Cam - General Manager

Reviewed 6 January 2020

This boutique hotel is very nice well located in the center of Aix, room are confortable and spacious and breakfast was perfect. Only small problem is parking which is about 5 min walk. Place to stay if you go to Aix

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed for a few nights , nice looking hotel and great location. first night I arrive I find a dead cockroache on the floor... This can happen and was cleaned away quickly.

However the next evening a second live one was running about in the room. When I told the reception I haven't got anything other than "sorry" , and obviously, no financial compensation whatsoever and no word of excuse from management either.

The room was clean , so the bug itself these things can happen , but I find totally unacceptable that no one from management bothered to excuse themselves.

I only heard back from management days letter through email (when I complained in writing a second time ) , and they only invited me to come back for one night. I was only passing by in the area it was of little use for me.

I just want to put it in context:the hotel was very clean in general, and it must have been some kind of sewer problem. It's just the staff and management response (or lack thereof) which I found insulting for the prices of the rooms....

Trip type: Travelled solo
NadineCamHotelCEZANN, Directeur général at Boutique Hotel Cezanne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Patrick A,

I am so sorry to read your message and offer again my sincere apologies. Unfortunately, at the time of your stay in October, as I advised you by email previously, I was off the Hotel, otherwise I would have come to apologize in person.
Once I received your only message, I revert to you on the same day apologizing and offering you to spend a night for free on your next stay in Aix-En-Provence.
By your comment, I infer that you were not satisfied by my reply and our compensation was not up to your expectations but I am so surprised to have had no feedback from you but through this site, 2 months later. I wish you would have replied to my mail to advise me about your discontent.
Yours sincerely,
Nadine CAM

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Great hotel in Aix! Clean room and great location. I didn’t order breakfast (as it was 20 euros per person per day). No complaints and would recommend. The staff were friendly and spoke English as well.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kdgrieger
Reviewed 25 October 2019

I had a nice experience at the Boutique Hotel Cezanne. Front desk personnel were friendly, but didn't speak fluent english. Can't blame them for that, It's their country!
Updated room and bathroom with comfortable bed. Breakfast was very nice, served in a cozy room off a lovely patio. My only ding is that I left on a warm day and so forgot the merino wool sweater I had hung up in the closet. The next day, they claimed they hadn't found it. Well, I know where I left it and I was pretty upset that someone obviously felt entitled to it.

Room tip: The windows are great at sound proofing, but if you need fresh air (open window), stay away from the street side or you won't sleep.