“Good location”

Best Western Plus Hotel De L'Arbois
Ranked #25 of 69 Hotels in Aix-en-Provence
Reviewed 28 December 2016

The reception staff went out of their way to help us and were always ready to accommodate your needs.

The room I ended up with was very clean with very good furnishing /Comfy big bed and new flat screen to watch tv)
The hotel restaurant was in medium quality but good.

Stayed: July 2016

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Helpful staff from Front Desk to Restaurant to Back Office and Management Team. Front Desk Alexandra, Audrey, Silas and Pierre were helpful especially Audrey who was informed by our lost phone in a taxi (which ran away) went all out in getting their Director Cedric Nowak to escalate. Restaurant Server Matthieu was patient in explaining menu and making sure our dining experience was pleasant. Back office like Aurelie was very patient in getting the dining menu set up and answered transportation questions. The stay would not have been good without such a good team who looks after their guests well!

Room Tip: Lower floor rooms like 1st floor facing the road were noisy with the highway parallel to the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights to take in Aix en Provence and surrounding area. You definitely need a car here is the first observation. I can't praise the reception team - whether it was giving directions or sorting out issues with my hire car they were great. Also we needed an easy access room and I have to say that it was so easy to get to and from the car to the room. It would have got a higher score if the restaurant was as good as the rest.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Due to unforeseeable events I had to cancel my stay. The hotel's team was very friendly and supportive in finding a good solution for my cancellation. I wish I'll get the opportunity to at this hotel deals next time I'll visit Aix-en-Provence!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I had a training in another hotel (2km) from the Best Western which I didn't like the last time and therefore decided to stay in the Best Western (only 2 kms away). I agree as stated below that it is not too close to the city and not too much around. I used taxi most of the times and all taxi driver knew the hotel, so no issue with that. A grocery store (Lidl), restaurant and bank are app. 700 meters away. I can't complain about any of the staff members, they were really friendly and spoke English. The check in was quick, storing my luggage until my room was ready and enjoying the pool was no problem. The room itself was ok, it looked pretty new, the bed was really comfortable and the shower pressure was great. The cleanness of the room was ok, there was still some dust in the wardrobe but nothing really bad. I used the small gym once, which was ok, the jacuzzi looked nice but didn't try it myself. The pool is small but fine for refreshment. I didn't have breakfast, only the quick version (2 pastries, coffee and juice) which was ok. I would definitively stay in the hotel again if I need to be in the area but I wouldn't recommend it for a city trip, only if you have a rental to use.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Aix-en-Provence hotels
1.5 km away
Hotel Birdy by HappyCulture
Hotel Birdy by HappyCulture
#16 of 69 in Aix-en-Provence
7.9 km away
Best Western Le Galice Centre-Ville
Best Western Le Galice Centre-Vi...
#27 of 69 in Aix-en-Provence
9.2 km away
Escale Oceania Aix En Provence
Escale Oceania Aix En Provence
#12 of 69 in Aix-en-Provence
19.2 km away
Mercure Aix en Provence Ste Victoire
Mercure Aix en Provence Ste Vict...
#18 of 69 in Aix-en-Provence
8.4 km away
Adagio Aix-en-Provence Centre
Adagio Aix-en-Provence Centre
#6 of 69 in Aix-en-Provence

Been to Best Western Plus Hotel De L'Arbois? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Hotel De L'Arbois

Address: 97 rue du Docteur Aynaud | La Duranne, 13100, Aix-en-Provence, France (Formerly Best Western Hotel De L'Arbois)
Region: France > Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur > Bouches-du-Rhone > Aix-en-Provence
Ranked #25 of 69 Hotels in Aix-en-Provence
Price Range: €72 - €123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus Hotel De L'Arbois 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel De L'Arbois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.