Boutique Hotel Cezanne(Aix-en-Provence)
US$227
US$226
US$204
  • Pool
Ibis Aix en Provence(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Hotel Saint Christophe(Aix-en-Provence)
US$120
US$111
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Concorde(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Aquabella Hotel(Aix-en-Provence)
US$223
US$213
Adonis Aix-en-Provence(Eguilles)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$91
All reviewsnice hotelcoffee and tea making facilitiesroom was spacious and cleanminute drivethe breakfast areawould stay here againstayed here for nightscarsaunaaixeuro
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Helpful staff from Front Desk to Restaurant to Back Office and Management Team. Front Desk Alexandra, Audrey, Silas and Pierre were helpful especially Audrey who was informed by our lost phone in a taxi (which ran away) went all out in getting their Director Cedric Nowak to escalate. Restaurant Server Matthieu was patient in explaining menu and making sure our dining experience was pleasant. Back office like Aurelie was very patient in getting the dining menu set up and answered transportation questions. The stay would not have been good without such a good team who looks after their guests well!

Room Tip: Lower floor rooms like 1st floor facing the road were noisy with the highway parallel to the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights to take in Aix en Provence and surrounding area. You definitely need a car here is the first observation. I can't praise the reception team - whether it was giving directions or sorting out issues with my hire car they were great. Also we needed an easy access room and I have to say that it was so easy to get to and from the car to the room. It would have got a higher score if the restaurant was as good as the rest.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Due to unforeseeable events I had to cancel my stay. The hotel's team was very friendly and supportive in finding a good solution for my cancellation. I wish I'll get the opportunity to at this hotel deals next time I'll visit Aix-en-Provence!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I had a training in another hotel (2km) from the Best Western which I didn't like the last time and therefore decided to stay in the Best Western (only 2 kms away). I agree as stated below that it is not too close to the city and not too much around. I used taxi most of the times and all taxi driver knew the hotel, so no issue with that. A grocery store (Lidl), restaurant and bank are app. 700 meters away. I can't complain about any of the staff members, they were really friendly and spoke English. The check in was quick, storing my luggage until my room was ready and enjoying the pool was no problem. The room itself was ok, it looked pretty new, the bed was really comfortable and the shower pressure was great. The cleanness of the room was ok, there was still some dust in the wardrobe but nothing really bad. I used the small gym once, which was ok, the jacuzzi looked nice but didn't try it myself. The pool is small but fine for refreshment. I didn't have breakfast, only the quick version (2 pastries, coffee and juice) which was ok. I would definitively stay in the hotel again if I need to be in the area but I wouldn't recommend it for a city trip, only if you have a rental to use.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We were driving down from the the UK and decided our last stop would be Aix. We were slightly disappointed as we started to head in the opposite direction to the town and drive into what looked like a suburb.
In reality, it really is only a 15 minute drive from the town centre and is the friendliest hotel we stayed in all our trip down.
The reception staff went out of their way to help us and were always ready to a accommodate our needs.

Room Tip: The rooms at the far end over the pool have some AC compressor noise
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Hôtel De l, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Hotel De L'Arbois, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Suzanne,
Thank you very much for your comment and kind remark regarding reception staff.
Hope to see you when you will travel to UK !
Best regards