“No frills but good value for money.”

and 1 more site!
Ibis Budget Aix en Provence Les Milles
Ranked #31 of 69 Hotels in Aix-en-Provence
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Nice comfortable bed, lovely shower, unlimited breakfast, free parking and free WIFI. Clean, quiet room. An excellent stay. Outside Aix en Provence so you would need to have a car to visit the city centre.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I only used the Hotel as a Stopover for a road Trip. So I did not expect anything special. It has clean rooms and WiFi. So expectations were actually met. The Hotel itself however, looks like a Barack. Rooms are rather hostel style. Even though I like the electronic Check In process, this one was very poor. 1. Park car outside. 2. Check in with a number from the mail (we had to try 3 different numbers from the mail) 3. Verify cards. 4. Get out. 5. Open Gates. 6. Get car on the compound. 7. Find your room.

Breakfast is 7 EUR

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Firstly I made a mistake with the dates while booking but the hotel kindly sorted this out and we didn't lose much money to fix it.
Stayed here for 4 nights while on a road trip and cannot recommend it enough.
The staff were lovely and polite, so much so that our three year old wants to be a hotel receptionist :)
The room was spacious enough for our family of three and very clean. The WiFi was a great bonus. I didn't try the breakfast myself but my husband did and liked it enough.
We would definitely return if we are ever in the area. It was a great base to explore Aix

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Late arrival in Marseille meant that a stopover n Aix en Provence was necessary before travelling on to Gonfarron.
The hotel was good value and very comfortable at a reasonable price.
We were a party of 5 and had 2 rooms.
Its proximity to the airport at Marseille was the primary factor in staying there, and access was easy even at a late hour.

Room Tip: Enjoy breakfast at a very reasonable cost
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for my needs.The staff went out of their way to drive me to a wine store at 8:00 at night . I asked for a taxi which would have cost 20 euro . They were so nice that they took me there and back without a blink of an eye,could not believe it ,as I am traveling by TGV this is the perfect hotel for anyone who needs to get to and fro, 2euro bus ride which takes 15 min to the train station, the room was very clean and quiet with free wifi ,I paid 50euros/night and 6.50 for the breakfast which was basic but just fine ,if I come back through this way this is my place ,thank you very much ibis!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank John R
Travellers also viewed these Aix-en-Provence hotels
13 km away
Aix Hotel
#54 of 69 in Aix-en-Provence
5 km away
Campanile Aix En Provence Ouest - Jas De Bouffan
Campanile Aix En Provence Ouest ...
#34 of 69 in Aix-en-Provence
5.8 km away
Campanile Hotel Aix En Provence Sud Pont de l'Arc
Campanile Hotel Aix En Provence ...
#29 of 69 in Aix-en-Provence
5.3 km away
Adonis Aix-en-Provence
Adonis Aix-en-Provence
#1 of 1 in Eguilles

Been to Ibis Budget Aix en Provence Les Milles? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Budget Aix en Provence Les Milles

Address: 10 rue du Lieutenant Parayre | Pole d'Activite d'Aix en Provenc, 13290, Aix-en-Provence, France
Region: France > Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur > Bouches-du-Rhone > Aix-en-Provence
Casino and Gambling Wheelchair access
Ranked #31 of 69 Hotels in Aix-en-Provence
Price Range: €38 - €56 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Ibis Budget Aix en Provence Les Milles 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ibis Budget Aix en Provence Les Milles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.