“A wonderful dining experience!”
Review of Le Baco Saveurs

Le Baco Saveurs
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Le Baco Saveurs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,408 Restaurants in Nantes
Price range: US$29 - US$47
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Le « Baco Saveurs » est situé dans le quartier Madeleine-Champ de Mars, à deux pas de la Gare Sud de Nantes et de la Cité des Congrès, face au château des Ducs de Bretagne et proche des nombreuses infrastructures hôtelières du quartier. Marie et Pascal vous y accueillent dans une ambiance chaleureuse et un cadre spacieux. Les murs de pierres apparentes mettent en valeur des expositions temporaires d’artistes nantais, que vous pourrez apprécier dans des fauteuils confortables. Côté cuisine, la jeune équipe formée par Jérémy, le chef et Elodie, sa seconde, vous propose une cuisine moderne, généreuse et gourmande. Elle suit le rythme de la nature… et de notre maraîcher à Carquefou. Ici pas de carte qui dure 4 ou 5 mois, mais une carte en perpétuel mouvement au gré des arrivages ou des envies. Toute l’équipe s’est vue décernée le titre de Maître Restaurateur, garantissant ainsi à nos clients une cuisine faite 100% à partir de produits frais et privilégiant les producteurs locaux.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We liked everything about this restaurant. The limited set-menu dinner was ideal for our requirements and the food, without exception, was very good. I particularly liked the wine theme whereby the patron would choose the wines to go with each course, based on what we described as our likes and dislikes. We were then invited to guess what the wines were. The patron was a very charming and attentive host, and he chose the wines well. Altogether an extremely enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

If you are not in a hurry and enjoy exceptional food then this is the place for you. Service was very slow but the wait was definitely worth while as each course was a delight. The star for me was the cheeseboard - there was a cheese from the Alps (sorry can't remember the name!) which was amazing!

Service was frustrating at times but as I say the food was a exceptional.

1  Thank Asascore
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My husband and I came here on our last night in France and we are so glad we did! Every single bite was delicious. Service was very friendly and recommended a great wine. Cheese selection was great - I have a new favorite cheese now. Prices are extremely reasonable for the quality. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We booked this on Fork after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. This place doesn't look super fancy at first glance but the food is beautifully presented, flavours simple but in delicious combinations. When you have total melt-in-the-mouth saddle of rabbit you really don't need any more gimmicks! The young waitress was friendly and kindly spoke English for us as we weren't at all skilled in French at all (sorry!). Atmosphere is pretty quiet although restaurant was full, dress code isn't dressy. Overall very pleasant experience with memorable food and service.

1  Thank Ginny James M
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We came here a Thursday evening. The restaurant did not seem very busy, only 4 other tables were occupied. Only 1 waiter, young girl, very serviceminded, but maybe not that professional.
We both started with Marget de Canard. Really good, and a good mix of colours, sweet and sour. Next I had a steak, while my college had rabbit (lapin). My college was happy about the rabbit which was served with different kind of asparagus. I was not so happy about my steak, the meat was not that tender, but the vegetables and the pesto was really good. For dessert both of us had strawberries with cream - really good. Except for the cote de bouef the food was excellent. We had a really nice Gigondas redwine to the food.