“Good food and great service”
Review of Anatolia

Anatolia
Ranked #1 of 1,411 Restaurants in Nantes
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Based on the reviews, I had planned to eat at Anatolia when I was in Nantes a half a year ago. For different reasons that did not happen. When my wife and I visited Nantes again last week together with two other couples it was high on my eating order. I was not disappointed. The food was very good and the service and ambience was fantastic. Even though they spoke now english and my french is, to say the least, extremely limited, we got along great. Thanks to Anatolia for a great experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice and funny staff. Best Turkish food I've had outside Turkey.
If you plan to visits a rudimentary understanding of, and ability to
speak French is recommended. Staff was very accommodating and adjusted their communication to help us understand.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Highly recommended for dinner at Nantes. Service & food with good rating. Easy access by car. Reservation is recommended due to limited space. No complaint for this place.

2  Thank DespinaThomas
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We were curious how a Turkish restaurant could rank #1 in Nantes and thus decided to check it out. Well deserved title to this nice cozy restaurant managed by 3 brothers. Impressive session and we had the 6 assorted grilled meat which satisfied our tummies.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

We decided to see why this restaurant had such a high rating for a hole in the wall. Getting downtown by car is a huge pain; recommend taking the tram instead. Anatolia only has 10-12 tables but very friendly service and tasty Turkish cuisine. Warning - very little English spoken by anyone there.