All reviews train station stayed here good size location is great lots of restaurants old city central hotel within easy walking distance refurbishment street
Reviewed 11 June 2016

This hotel is in a great location being across the road from the railway station, and if arriving by car as I did there is a multi story car park just near by.
The hotel is quite old but I think this added to it's charm, my room was clean, large and with air conditioning. It had a great view over the fountain on the roundabout in front of the station.
The around the hotel area has loads of bars and restaurants and I had a wonderful meal in the Bistro next door.
To get into the city centre is just a 10 minute walk, so I think the location is perfect.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2015

The hotel is in an excellent position, near to the centre of the city, and also near to bus, tram, train station.

The staff are fantastic, extremely helpful and friendly.

The rooms are light,very well furnished and comfortable. Coffee/tea making facilities!

Breakfast - a great choice, including freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh fruit, and caters for tastes of most nationalities.

I am a Tour Guide and regularly stay at this hotel with groups. Clients are always very happy.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

But a good place to stay and very handy as directly across from the station if arriving late or leaving early by train. Has a bistro but plenty of other options within easy walking distance. Can be noisy on street side especially on lower floors. Wifi

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2015

Right next to the train station. Good brassiere-type restaurants close by. Excellent staff. Good-size rooms and air-conditioning! What is not to like? Breakfast was one of the best that we had on our trip. Can't go wrong at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We stay overnight with my friend as we were stuck with the bikes and not every hotel takes them. It was late, we were tired and desperate. Because it was not in the season the price was cheaper. The staff was really nice and hotel was comfortable and really good. It was such a treat after small hotels in French villages. Really recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends