US$70
US$87
US$103
US$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$100
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$132
US$125
US$161
All reviewssmall kitchenetteplace to stayhobmicrowavesupermarketeuroscentrecastle
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We had 4 rooms for 4 nights in our visit here and everyone was very happy with this hotel. I was very impressed with the system where you got your key cards when the front desk is not manned. It is such a simple and effective system that it borders on brilliant. We arrived by train and it was so easy to access the hotel by using the tram system which made our arrival much easier. It is a short walk to the city center and attractions to be seen and enjoyed in this beautiful city. If you have never considered Angers I suggest that you reconsider it and if you want a nice place to stay consider this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to stay in Angers for three nights, with a kitchen. This hotel/apartment fitted the bill. A studio room with separate bedroom. TV in each room. Kitchen offers hob, microwave, good set of crockery and cutlery, adequate table for eating on, comfy sofa bed in the lounge, proper and comfortable bed in the bedroom, bathroom with bath, good shower and basin. It is located near the river Maine (about a 15 minute walk), the centre (about 10 minutes to get to bars and shops, 30 minutes to the Castle). The hotel offers optional breakfast, but we went and got croissants from the supermarket over the road (opens 8.30am). It is in the university district, which was fine. All in all, a good place to stay for a while.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Friendly staff, who spoke great English and were very helpful. Secure off street parking for a small fee but was worth the price, rooms were very clean and big enough. Great location easy to access from the motorway and within walking distance of the city centre

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This was a one night stop to enable my partner and I to visit our daughter and her boyfriend, who live in the centre of Angers. We booked through an agency which offered discounted tariffs. For the price we paid, the apartment can only be described as excellent. Clean, spacious, kitchenette, quality bed and furnishings.

I quick 15 minute walk from the hotel takes one into the town centre. They offer secure car parking for c. 8 euros a day.

Room Tip: Views onto the main boulevard from the 5th floor are wonderful.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I was in Angers to attend a conference at the Centre de Congres d'Angers and this hotel was within walking distance to the conference location. It was also within walking distance to the city area, just slightly tucked away in a quieter district which was good. If you do not fancy walking, the hotel is easily accessible by tram too. I had an apartment room for 1 and there was a small kitchenette that allowed simple meal preparations and that was convenient. The room was clean and the bed comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was good enough for me: classic French breakfast with bread/ croissant, fresh fruits, juice and hot beverage. My grouse was that the hotel did not have any facilities to store my luggage after checkout as I still had time before I left the city and had to lug my baggage to the conference location instead.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business