All reviews small kitchenette place to stay hob microwave supermarket receptionist euros centre france lift castle
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This was a one night stop to enable my partner and I to visit our daughter and her boyfriend, who live in the centre of Angers. We booked through an agency which offered discounted tariffs. For the price we paid, the apartment can only be described as excellent. Clean, spacious, kitchenette, quality bed and furnishings.

I quick 15 minute walk from the hotel takes one into the town centre. They offer secure car parking for c. 8 euros a day.

Room Tip: Views onto the main boulevard from the 5th floor are wonderful.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I was in Angers to attend a conference at the Centre de Congres d'Angers and this hotel was within walking distance to the conference location. It was also within walking distance to the city area, just slightly tucked away in a quieter district which was good. If you do not fancy walking, the hotel is easily accessible by tram too. I had an apartment room for 1 and there was a small kitchenette that allowed simple meal preparations and that was convenient. The room was clean and the bed comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was good enough for me: classic French breakfast with bread/ croissant, fresh fruits, juice and hot beverage. My grouse was that the hotel did not have any facilities to store my luggage after checkout as I still had time before I left the city and had to lug my baggage to the conference location instead.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Location is the best part. Breakfast is okay, but not good enough for Turkish travelers. Standard room is very small, even hard to move. Cleaning was okay, but very well. The bed was horrible, very uncomfortable. Sleeping on a couch would have been much comfortable. Bahthroom was okay.

Room Tip: Pick a big room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms, one at level 6 and other at level 4. Level 6 is much better with the room layout and more spacious while level 4 room is much smaller.

The service given by the staffs are friendly, they see us with lots of luggage, at first offer free storage. But end up told us to wait for 10 mins to check in to one of the 2 rooms which is at level 6.

Overall the room is clean but the cutlery provided is a little dirty and oily.

Good view, comfortable beds and is good for family and friend to stay together.

Location is a little far from train station but nearby have tram station. Can visit to terra bontanica easily via trams.. About 7 stations.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Service was good friendly Staff at reception as they were the only ones who we saw, as we were out most of the day sorting funeral arrangements etc...
Wifi was fine.

Simple, Nice and clean rooms.

A.C or a fan in both rooms would have been better. Especially with the hot summers days we had.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor Room was fine.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends