All reviews window opens secure parking place to stay croissants sink shutters wifi tv bedding stopover receptionist
Reviewed 22 May 2018

This hotel was about the only place left to stay for the Le Mans MotoGP even though we booked all the way back in february.
However its location has enough nearby and the fact the tram stops there made it really easy to get into the centre of Le Mans easily.
Basic but comfortable room and secure parking was basically all i needed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkloHotels, Responsable relations clients at Eklo Hotels Le Mans, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Hello jqworle and thank you for sharing your personal opinion with us !

We are delighted to hear that we have been able to meet your expectations, with the pleasure of welcoming you again !

The Eklo Hotels team members

Reviewed 1 March 2018

A little room usefull for sleep near the univeritu of Le Mans. Very clean, staff very nice, friendly and efficient. I paid 26.50 euro but I read in my room that I had to pay only 24 euro but it's not important becouse I was happy for my night. I had also a good breakfast. I suggest to geve tv (2 euro) and wifi (1 euro) free. Thanks Eklo hotel!

Room Tip: Tv and wifi gratis and more clarification on price (I had paid 26.50 euro but I read that I had to pay only 24 euro)
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkloHotels, Responsable relations clients at Eklo Hotels Le Mans, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello, and thank you for your time !

Your opinion really matters to us and allows us to improve our service and concept all the time. We are happy you enjoyed your stay as much as our localisation and as our quality of services.

We have noted your suggestion and will not fail to study this more closely in order to always improve our services.

Hoping to see you soon!

Best regards,

Eklo Hotels Le Mans teammates

Reviewed 6 January 2018

the reception team is not very professional. After paying for wifi services att the hotel I was having difficulties to connect. I went downstairs after a very busy day to seek assistance, at the reception and the ladies simply said "Its normal, you didn't pay for that service". When I called my husband who did the booking he confirmed he paid for the 2 nights. Very inconveniencing when we have something urgent to do.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkloHotels, Eklo Hotels Le Mans teammates at Eklo Hotels Le Mans, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hello,

And thank you for your time. Your opinion really matters to us and allows us to improve our service and concept all the time.

We are sorry to hear your disappointment regarding this misunderstanding with the staff and we will not fail to study this more closely in order to always improve.

Hoping to see you soon!
Best regards,
Eklo Hotels Le Mans teammates

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Really great. At €29.44 (I took parking and WiFi) I couldn't possibly ask for any more. Excellent WiFI for work and the parking was secure. The resident cat helped me with my work through the evening in the communal area!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkloHotels, Eklo Hotels Le Mans Teammates at Eklo Hotels Le Mans, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback with us !

Your opinion really matters to us and allows us to improve our services and concept all the time. We are happy to notice your satisfaction about your stay at Eklo and about our services :)
We remain at your disposal if you need anything, do not hesitate to contact us, or to follow us on social media to know everything about our news!

Have a nice day and see you soon !
Kind regards,

Eklo Hotels Le Mans Teammates

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The eklo concept is interesting and everything is really clear from the very beginning when you book through their website.
That was our second stay there and we knew what to expect.
Why only a rate of two?
The "all in one toilet-sink-shower" is horrible: if you use the shower once forget about the two others uses :everything stays wet for days.
The room is really quickly turned into a steam room when too people are sleeping: no way to let the air come inside.
Absolutely no view from the window: this is the outside corridor.
Rooms on the street side are noisy all night long.
Breakfast is only continental sweet: no cheese, no ham or even eggs.
When you add the "absolutely unavoidable options" the total.price is almost the same as some good hotels located downtown.

I would only recommend it for a single person and for one night only.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mverdun
EkloHotels, Eklo hotels Le Mans teammates at Eklo Hotels Le Mans, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hello Michel and thank you for taking time to share your opinion with us !

We are sorry to learn that you did not appreciate our concept of affordable, green and friendly hotels. Did you know about our concept before your reservation ? Do not hesitate to visit our internet website where you can find photos of the rooms (with their precise size) and the explication of our atypical concept. The idea for you is to underdstand our special concept and be aware of it, before your reservation...

We apologize for the inconvenience and we take note of your remarks. Your opinion really matters to us and allows us to improve our service and concept all the time.

If you need anythink do not hesitate to contact us. We wish you a very good day !

Best,