See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Good points - Nice airy room, cost bar area, pet friendly and near the station.

However the breakfast was basic, the staff had no real interest in the guests, no one was shown the elevator which left guests wandering around looking lost and it was not made clear that the parking had to be pre-booked before arrival, resulting in having to park elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
LA DIRECTION , Directeur général at Ibis le Mans Centre Gare Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Maruskaberuska,
We thank you for taking the time to post a comment after your stay with us.
We have taken into account your remarks and will implement corrective actions.
We hope to see you again very soon.
Gaby VATI, Directeur

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The hotel is directly across the train station. We spent 1 night so we can pick up our rental car the next morning. The lobby is nice and welcoming. Room is small and very basic. Comfortable beds. Bathroom is small too but has a good shower. There is a small grocery store about 5 mins away. All in all, a convenient and inexpensive stopover.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Staff was very professional and friendly. Rooms were clean, tidy, and comfortable. I left a wall charger after a week's stay, came back the next week for another stay and they handed me my charger with my key even though I hadn't reported it -- now that's service!

Room Tip: right next to the train station!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
ROSSY D, Responsable relations clients at Ibis le Mans Centre Gare Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Brent,
Thanks for the great review of our hotel. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.
Best regards.
Delphine ROSSY, Revenue Manager

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on our drive South from Calais. After driving through some awful weather conditions we were pleased to bag a place in their tiny car park. This is quite literally an hotel above the railway station but everything was well insulated. The staff were charming and helpful and everything worked, even the WiFi. It served it's purpose very well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard,
Thanks for your great review. We hope to see you again very soon.
Best regards.
Delphine ROSSY, Revenue Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I booked four nights at this Ibis last minute when I was 'walked' from another Accor property the same days - the Novotel Le Mans. The hotel was brand new and the staff appeared were still in training. The hotel seemed sufficient for a short stay; however, this is NOT an appropriate hotel for a business trip, as the rooms lack basic amenities such as irons, ironing boards, coffee makers/hot water kettles, safes, et. al.

Staff were friendly, but were overwhelmed with trying to learn new systems and processes, and on many nights there was only one staff to handle reception and the restaurant/bar. On one night, I waited 2.5 hours for my meal to be delivered and finally gave up and walked out.

On the last day, the associate insisted that I needed to pay for the room, despite paying on check-in. I presented my receipts, but he charged my card twice. Owing to a language barrier, I contacted Accor hotels, and they insisted the room was never charged the first time. Sure enough, my bank called to ask about a suspicious charge and they had charged me twice. Many calls back to Accor hotels and e-mails never resulted in any resolution - they were all one-way: I called, they never responded. Finally, I called my bank and had them credit back the charge.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business