All reviews small room no frills tram stop hotel is located car park one night concept towels tramway euro tv bed reception
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

With two motorbiking friends stayed overnight. The staff st the hotel were brilliant. The hotel is situated in the suburbs of Le Havre and is a very secure hotel with a fenced car park compound at the rear which was well illuminated and extremely safe.
The rooms are ultra modern: 2 single beds and a multi functional wet room/toilet.
The rooms have a table, chair and tv with ample electricity sockets.
A continental breakfast was provided which was ample sustenance for us big guys .
Would stay again and recommend it for one night stop over.
There is a brand new shopping centre 400 metres away which provided a selection of eateries and supermarkets

Stayed: September 2017
EkloHotels, Eklo Hotels Le Havre teammates at Eklo Hotels Le Havre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hello,

And thank you for your time. Your opinion really matters to us and allows us to improve our service and concept all the time.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay as much as our quality of the staff and the services.

Hoping to see you soon!
Best regards,
Eklo Hotels Le Havre teammates

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Innovative hotel concept, including a wide use of collective space and equipment, enabling to prepare simple meals.
Reception is friendly and helpful.
In addition, the hotel is located at walking distance from a large commercial centre.

Room Tip: Very good experience.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkloHotels, Gérant at Eklo Hotels Le Havre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Hello Philipper, and thank you for your time!

Your opinion really matters to us and we are happy to notice your satisfaction about the Eklo concept, with very attractive prices and with ecological and friendly spirit!

We hope to see you soon and we remain at your disposal if you need anything.

Eklo hotels teammates

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was travelling solo, and as I usually stay in hostels, this was a bit of a luxury for me. It is very no-frills, with a small payment for each frill you do want - which is something I thought was brilliant.
The reception was super friendly and the design of the room was well-done - minimalist but just perfect for me.
One major point of improvement is the wifi/staff's knowledge of the wifi. I paid for wifi and it did not work. I spent 20 minutes, then went to the reception for help. I got the answer of "keep trying," spent an hour more trying, then gave up. I'm quite competent with computers, so it was not a question of trying more.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkloHotels, Gérant at Eklo Hotels Le Havre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear client,

We thak you for sharing your feedback on your stay!

We are happy to notice your satisfaction about your stay with us, and about our inedit concept, halfway between budget hotel, hostel and ecolodge trends and patterns.
As you mentionned it perfectly, with Eklo, we offer the possibility of chosing your own services... with very affordable prices!

We have taken into account your remark about the Wi-fi, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Your opinion really matters to us and allows us to improve our service and concept all the time.

We to see you soon, and we remain at your disposal for any information.

Eklo Hotel teammates

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The room was clean, the staff efficent. I was there for one night with my children booking 2 rooms on Booking web site. All was good - (only bad experience was a dead of a customer in a visible room with the police presence..but it was not a Staff fault....)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkloHotels, Directeur général at Eklo Hotels Le Havre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hello Andrea, and thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay!

We are happy to notice your satisfaction about the Eklo concept, halfway between budget hotel, hostel and ecolodge trends and patterns. However, we are very sorry that you had to attend to this drama, and we thank you for your understanding.

We hope to see you soon to live once again the Eklo experience, and we remain at your disposal if you need anything.

Eklo hotels teammates

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

First, it is a budget hotel. you get what you pay. For example, I decided for breakfast (4,5 Euro) and wifi (1 Euro). I decided not to take TV (not required , towel and shampoo (had both with me) and "saved" three euros.
The rooms are small but efficient. The shower is good, the bed (big size) also.
Mentionable is the very good wifi speed. I could watch Netflix & Co without any issues. this is better than in many chain hotels.
breakfast was fully perfect for 4,5 Euro . Baguette, Croissant, "Nutella", Butter, different packed jams, Müsli, cereals, orange juice, milk.

Summarized, if you are on budget and don't need much private space, you can go here. Very nice concept. I hope the chain will expand to other cities in Europe!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
EkloHotels, The team at Eklo Hotels Le Havre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hello dear Addinq and thank you so much for such a positive feedback on your stay! We are very happy you appreciated our pay as you go services, concept, team and equipments.

Please feel free to contact us anytime or to visit our website for more info and updates about Eklo Hotels :)

See you soon!