Lowest prices for your stay
US$206
SAVE US$54
Hotels.comUS$206
PricelineUS$205
HurbUS$207
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2020

Not entirely sure as to whom the hotel is meant to appeal. I imagine for families it would be great. Listing points good and not so good:
Parking. Just three spaces, not secure just off the road edge. When we arrived the in road parking was full so could be a problem. By early evening there were however lots of spaces.
Welcome. Very friendly, check-in quick and fuss free. As we were a couple an additional drink added to my freebie. This was very welcome and unusual.
Room. Clean and more than adequate size.
Bathroom. Some orange mould on the grouting between the shower tiles.
Dinner. Limited menu but food much better than anticipated. My wife's desert poached pear in ginger was excellent.
Bar. Wine served in generous good quality glasses. Restaurant glassware adequate but notably not as good quality.
All staff helpful and friendly.
Would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
LAETITIA S, Responsable réception at Hotel Mercure Le Havre Centre Bassin du Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback after your stay in our hotel.
We inform you that we have underground car park for 11 euros per night.
We have taken note of your comments regarding the bathroom and glassware from the restaurant.
We hope welcoming you for a next stay in Le Havre.

Reviewed 4 September 2019

We booked a twin room. Room had only 1 chair. Only
one bed had a bed side table which was against the wall meaning the other bed had nothing on either side. The room information brochure stated the air condition was adjustable inside each room. This was untrue with the air con being centrally controlled, meaning all rooms were the same temperature. A lower temperature was refused by the duty manager . Room was very very hot and stuffy and we had a very poor night's sleep.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
LAETITIA S, Responsable réception at Hotel Mercure Le Havre Centre Bassin du Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2019

Good morning,
Thank you for your feedback after your stay in Mercure Le Havre. Indeed, we have air conditionning centrally controlled. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
I wish you a very nice day.

Reviewed 22 August 2019

This was my first stay here. I am not a fan of negative comments, however I do feel that there is room for improvement here. Firstly, I did not get the room that I had ordered but I was far too tired from my trip to complain and I did not feel that the staff were engaging enough to speak with. For me the restaurant was my biggest disappointment. I am Celiac, which means that I have an allergy to gluten, and this was difficult to explain to the restaurant. I felt as though this was an inconvenience and they did not seem to understand how this could affect me. I did pick up contamination and I was sick all night after eating there and I did not risk to go back the next night. The rooms were comfortable and the beds were very comfortable and i slept really well. Free parking is limited but there is plenty of paid parking.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
LAETITIA S, Responsable réception at Hotel Mercure Le Havre Centre Bassin du Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Good morning,

Thank you for your reply after your stay in Mercure Le Havre. Sorry for the trouble at the restaurant. I send your remark to the service concerned so that it does not happen again. Please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

The room was dungeon like with one little small window. Air conditioning was inadequate to cool the room (308) so we had a very bad night. Room appeared otherwise clean. It’s a very old building. Reminded me more of a motel except that air conditioners in motels usually work. Breakfast was just ok but croissants were not up to standard. We payed 127€ for the night including breakfast and 11€ for the parking (which had no connection to the hotel).

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good morning,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Tripadvisor. We are sorry that the service did not live up to your expectations and please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

We only went there as all other restaurants were closed being Sunday. For €25 each we had buffet brunch with smoothies, hot drinks, variety of starters, breads, mains and sweets to choose from. Not bad at all.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Good morning,

We are happy you enjoyed the brunch in our restaurant Happy Dock. We hope we will welcome you again.
Have a nice day.