Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$73
SAVE US$3
FindHotelUS$75
eDreamsUS$76
Agoda.comUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

I booked this hotel, because the Brittany Ferries timetable changed and I needed a hotel just for the night (arrived at 22 in Havre harbour). To get to my room, I had to go out first and enter through another door around the corner. The room had an own kitchen, but for some reason there was no switch for the main lamp above the bed. Luckily it was sommer and not to dark, also the lamp at the door gave some light in the room. I left next morning to another hotel that I had already booked (should originally have arrived in the harbour that morning). The breakfast was fine.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

We had a bit of an emergency as Hotel Petit Vatel had closed reception and offered us no way to get the keys to the rooms paid for on a late Ascension night. Fregate was the solution to our situation!
Residence/Hotel Le Fregate does not look very welcoming from outside, but room very comfortable, well decorated and clean, nice bathroom. Really friendly and helpful reception. Surpricing it only has 1 star, have stayed in 3 star hotels with less comfort. So dont hesitate!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CDJ1
Reviewed 3 March 2019

Well placed relative to the university. Five minutes to walk. Clumsy to access by car. Make sure you don't pass it. Low quality rooms and bathrooms. The whole place is in need of a renovation. Kind staff, though.

Room tip: Traffic on all sides, so it does not matter much.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

although I reviews , I stayed this place and happy to stay here. Staff was very helpfull and clear for everything. Room was confortable, usefull and clean.... Hotel is 3 minutes by walk to bus & train station.... Transportation is very easy from Le Havre to Eetretat, Deauville and other towns.... very good option to stay....

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

No internet, no air conditioning. No iron, no hair dryer.. lots of of NOs.. really basic hotel. I was lucky to have noisy room as it faces railway. Others were less lucky - they faced McDonald’s with its smell of oil. you need to go outside to get your breakfast for 10,59EUR..breakfast was so, so. Liked fresh orange juice. Not much to say. Basic!

Date of stay: June 2018