Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$124
Trip.comUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Fresh, clean and modern accommodation in a good location. Staff were friendly and efficient. On-site secure parking available. Good pricing at the bar which was open until 1 am. The continental style breakfast was also reasonably priced and offered a good variety. Good value for money.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 29 June 2019

Great hotel, and great value for money!
Really perfect location, close enough to the train station, without being so close that you’re disturbed by noise. Sleep quality was fantastic. Room was clean, light and spacious. Would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Campanile.com - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

Clean, eco-friendly hotel near the bus station in Le Havre. Good place to stay if you’re attending a soccer game at Stade Ocean. The Continental breakfast included fresh fruit, European versions of Kellogg’s cereal, ham and cheese, pastries, yogurts, and a self-serve coffee machine.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed here to watch the women’s football World Cup. Great location, next to the tram line that takes you direct to the town centre and the beach. The hotel is nice and clean and the staff are friendly and spoke good English (compared to my French!)

Only 25 parking spaces for 75 rooms, this wasn’t in the hotel information. Luckily we got a space, but it’s not guaranteed.

The room was fine in terms of space and cleanliness. The carpet had loads of what looked like bleach stains but still felt clean. Weirdly the bathroom door didn’t shut as the door couldn’t close into the door frame. Not sure if this bothered me or not, it was just odd as it must have been like this for ages. Biggest annoyance was we stayed for 3 nights and we didn’t get new teas or coffees on the 2nd or 3rd day. I went to reception to get a top up and was told I’d have to wait for the cleaner to arrive as she is the only one with access to the milk sachets!!! Bizarre! The bar staff finally gave me some milk in a glass. It didn’t ruin the stay, was just a bit odd that when the room was cleaned the teas and coffees weren’t replaced.

In general perfectly good stay, there are probably better hotels in Le Havre, but it did the job.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2019

I was staying here on business and needed a convenient one night stay. Location is good, only a 8-10 minute walk from the train station. Easy enough to find.

Limited parking is available but taking your chances. A sign in the lift advises there are 25 rooms for a 79 room hotel and that parking would be on street (free at night time)

I got there about 30 minutes before 2pm, however was told I could not check in until 2pm. Eventually got to check in. The receptionist was very friendly. Attempted to charge me for breakfast despite it already being pre-paid.

Off to the room. Lift was out of order. My first room was on the 1st floor. I rejected this room as the carpet was disgusting. I don't know what the stains were but was not hanging around to find out (check out the photo and decide for yourself). Also burns in the carpet too.
The second room I was offered was on the 4th floor (lift still not working). A lot better presented with views across the roof tops of the town. The room was very quiet and the bed really comfortable. As I had been travelling overnight I needed to catch up on sleep. Managed two hours before the fire alarm went off. Back down the stairs again.

The shower had no pressure so was enough to get wet but not enjoyable.

The bar has limited drinks, only bottled beer available.

Breakfast was continental buffet. Maybe I had arrived at the wrong time but no bread for the toaster, no plates to put the toast on, no milk for the cereal.

Check out couldnt happen quick enough for me. This was not a cheap stay due to the womens football world cup on at the time, pushing up prices.

Next time I am in the town I will be staying elsewhere.

Room tip: Stay at another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business