Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$73
FindHotelUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
TravelocityUS$73
1,267 results
All reviews fresh croissants shower harbour town receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020

We stayed here for 2 nights to attend a wedding. Was useful and served its purpose location wise. Room was fairly small but it was enough for 2 of us, I was heavily pregnant at the time and still found enough space within the room itself. Continental Breakfast was lovely, couldn’t fault the fresh croissants & rolls. Reception were friendly enough. Rooms were clean which is always a bonus. Wouldn’t stay again only for the pure fact that we wouldn’t visit honfluer again as would have no reason too. But overall decent hotel for a decent price! (Photos do not look out from
Hotel room, was taken in honfluer)

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KateTeddyx
Reviewed 21 November 2019

The hotel is in a brilliant position near the harbour. The rooms are what you expect from IBIS , clean, bright and the best showers of any hotel chain.

What made this hotel stand out for me was Myriam the receptionist. She was just excellent in helping me with a problem.
I arrived with severe toothache and need a dentist as soon as possible. She rang and checked various dentists in the town and eventually found me a dentist that would give me an appointment in 2 hours.
I have stayed in hotels all over the world and trust me receptionists don't do things like this. She was so friendly and and could not have been any more helpful. She also recommended a very nice restaurant when I had had my treatment.

So well done Myriam you were just magic. Good luck in your future life.

Date of stay: November 2019
Pascal14600, Manager at Ibis Budget HONFLEUR Centre Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2019

Dear Kenneth, we are delighted to know that your stay in our hotel has satisfied you, and that you has also appreciated your dinner!
On a personal point I am really touched by your kind words to me, and I am glad to have been helpful.
Thank you so much Ken!
Myriam

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

It was good, yet the design of the room is weird.
Old some how. But the place is awesome .
So I would recommend people to come to ibis budget.

The administration was very helpful and good english speakers.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Q2058CLmohamede
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

This hotel is outstanding; very friendly on your budget, however very clean, good beds and conveniently close to the old harbour, parking across the bridge for €4 for 24hrs!
The service of this hotel is excellent as we left behind a watch in the shower, the manager replied to my e-mail about it straight away and sent us the watch the next day by post! We can highly recommend to stay at the hotel, you will be very surprised that budget does not mean low service! Go on book a room!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2019

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com