Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 27/05/21
SAVE US$28
Hotels.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
PricelineUS$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2019

5 minutes walking distance to the town center. You are surrounded with flowers. Easy parking but room is modest. No baggage portage , try to get 1st floor room if you have heavy baggage. You may have breakfast if you desire.

1  Thank Bülent U
Reviewed 31 August 2019

This hotel is close enough to walk to the centre but far away for it to be very quite. It is a little on the dated side but comfortable and spotlessly clean.
parking is limited the hotel very very pretty with flower all over the balconies.
Overall very good.

1  Thank maxinebonta
Reviewed 20 August 2019

On Wednesday 14th August 2019 (around 12 at noon) I was visiting Honfleur and was desperately looking for a toilet for my little daughter who was already crying. I found this hotel and asked whether we could urgently use the toilet for my kid. The answer from the employee at the counter was: "are you in this hotel?". My answer was of course "No", and then he sent me out by saying "If you are not a customer you cannot use the toilet". I would never do this if there is a kid involved. It was not me, it was my daughter!

By the way, I definitely recommend you to have a good drink right in front of this horrible place. to the bar/brasserie "Le Lord": good service/food and a very kind personnel that, when in need for your little kid to use the toilet, have not problem at all to let you in.

1  Thank 1971daniel
Reviewed 23 July 2019

Avoid this hotel - they are dishonest !
Having booked, and paid for the room through a booking agent, at checkout the Manager was adamant I had not paid, and needed to pay again. He claimed the dredit card number paid to the booking agent was only in case of a no-show.
So far - this could be a simple misunderstanding (although not one which a reputable company should make). However, having seen the proof of a double payment in my credit card statement, I have contacted the hotel and requested a refund, but my requests have just been ignored. The booking agent is trying to resolve the issue, but they are getting no co-operation from the hotel.
There are other hotels in Honfleur!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeoffD158
OlowNeR, Responsable réception at Hotel La Diligence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Please,

Notice that your problem is already solved.

Best Regards.

The Front Desk.

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

Just a one night stay in Honfleur en route to Brittany and La Diligence turned out to be a good choice. The room was perfectly adequate, a large bathroom and a very comfortable bed, everything that was needed. Pleasant staff and for Honfleur the cost was very reasonable, especially for a weekend night in summer.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank peterhampton