All reviews film festival france casino villa trouville racecourse luxury
Reviewed 9 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights while attending a conference in Deauville, France. The hotel hospitality was excellent. All of the hotel staff we encountered were professional and friendly. The breakfast was very adequate for us. It had everything we wanted.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jessica_Brizon, Responsable relations clients at La Closerie Deauville Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We had the pleasure to receive you in our residence and we are thrilled to read about how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that our facilities greatly met all your expectations.

We pride ourselves in customer service and I would like to thank you for your delighted comment in which you take the time to compliment the entire crew of La Closerie Deauville. My partners and I are very grateful for that.

We hope to host you again really soon in our residences of Deauville.

Jessica Brizon
Room division manager

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Very good service and very friendly personnel. Nice hotel clean and warm pool room. Before last day the refrigerator was dead and the probleme was quickly resolved. The refrigerator was replaced. It is a very good service. The hotel is near to beaches and downtown Deauville.

Room Tip: Best views
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017

My wife and I stayed there for 3 nights. On the second day we noticed the door of our room was not locking at all. Anyone could simply walk into the room at any time.
Long story short: we spoke to 4 different people at the front desk over the next 2 days; the issue was fixed only for a few hours then it broke again, twice!!!
Two of the people we interact with were genuinely concerned and apologetic about the situation; the other 2 did not seem to care at all.
Asking for a functioning door and a follow up from the Hotel Management is not an option at La Closerie.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

room is ok and clean
bathrooms are very clean
breakfast is great
service very kindly
situation is near to beaches and downtown deauville
kitchen in the room is complete

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We arrived at noon with the printed confirmation number for 2 rooms from expedia, and they told me they could not find the reservation. The reservation was with their Hotel Stationary and a confirmation number! We had traveled 5 hours by car with children and had no place to stay?
By 5 pm they gave us a room with a sofa bed, not what we had booked but by that time and in the middle of August I was almost grateful not have to sleep on a car, when the whole town is fully booked.
We lost one day trying to check in... I would never recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The apartments have a kitchen
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family