All reviews charming hotel walking distance centre of town free wifi one night 9euros honfleur
Reviewed 31 August 2018

the welcome and hospitality at the Cote Fleurie are brilliant. The owners are lovely. This is a simple hotel and this review is written in that context (I am not comparing it to smarter hotels with more facilities). The hotel reception and breakfast room are simply decorated, very clean and perfectly suitable. There is no lift - narrow winding stairs go to each floor. If you have difficulty with stairs then this may not be the right hotel for you - although there are ground floor rooms. I've stayed twice at this hotel. This time I had room 4 which is separate from but adjacent to the hotel itself. It's a self-contained annex with bedroom and shower/wc. . You need to go onto the street to get to the hotel 'next door'. It's a nice little suite but for me it was a little noisy. I am a light sleeper. Rooms do not have tea/coffee-making facilities. The hotel offers refreshments until 8pm. Breakfast, which I did not have, costs 9euros. There is a charming courtyard where it is possible to have breakfast of sit and read, etc. The hotel's location is great. Moments from the very centre of Deauville.For someone who wants to be in the centre of town and who is ok with stairs, I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: see my main review
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely stay, very attentive hosts, lovely room with view to the garden. Also loved the mini crepes for breakfast. Good location to walk to the beach and explore the local shops in Deauville ,also would be good for visiting the horse racing .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed here for Easter weekend with friends for 2 nights.Our room was on the top floor but the owner helped us to take our small suitcases in our room.the following day we have to leave at 8 am so they served us at 7am cooked breakfast of eggs bacon croissant French bread ham cheese, everything was freshly made ,the wife baked a cake and served it to us to try with our breakfast.Normal breakfast time is at 8am so we are really pleased that we have eaten before touring around.
When we came back in the evening they were waiting for us and gave us a bag of drinks Easter eggs and cake to have in the morning as we are checking out at 7 am to be in time for our eurotunnel.They even gave my friends who are staying in the opposite hotel the goody bag as well. Highly recommended for their hospitality and warm welcome .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2018

The couple running this hotel are absolutely adorable, kind and helpful. It is a modest establishment but with their care and attention to detail one feels very special. The breakfast is great, they can't do enough to help. it's well situated very close to the beach in a safe and clear area of Deauville about ten minutes walk to the train station

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Great wifi, absolutely brilliant location, clean rooms and really lovely hosts who are very helpful and friendly. I visit the area twice every year and I would not stay anywhere else in Deauville. Love it.

Room Tip: Take any room
Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
isa1961, Propriétaire at Hotel de La Cote Fleurie, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your lovely comment; it was a real pleasure to welcome you again. See you on december.
Annie & Laurent