“Excellent 👌 ”
Review of The Yacht Cafe

The Yacht Cafe
Ranked #86 of 114 Restaurants in Deauville
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Stop yesterday for lunch and it was really good, I love the food it was so delicious I took fillet du bars avec du frites the French fries were home made so tasty the I took cafe Noisette I couldn't take a desert I was too full I like the restaurant how they design it since I'm a seaman! The waiter was good very professional and good attitude keep it up good work I wish to stop by again if I will make it to Deauville.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Great location. We had afternoon tea here on two occasions during our visit. Helpful staff. We were unsure why food was unavailable on our second visit. The tea served was very good

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Stopped for a beer on a hot afternoon. Great location in the old market with a great view of the world going by. Very much the place to see and be seen. Nice beer too!

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Enjoyed many delicious coffees, beautifully served, hot, with a macaroon usually. Ice cold beers or wine. Sat outside, attentive service, cushions, heaters, watching the fountains, the shoppers & the market. Also enjoyed the best moules mariner ever!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Amazing food ,staff are so polite and helpful .
Great location every time we visit deauville we alway eat here
Only down side it is a bit expensive but deauville is expensive