“Tasty food and lovely staff”
Review of The Yacht Cafe

The Yacht Cafe
Ranked #85 of 114 Restaurants in Deauville
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Compared to most places in the area, this cafe offered shade (whilst still eating outdoors), friendly staff and good menu choices outside the usual seafood options that my young kids just wouldn't eat. They didn't have a highchair for my toddler but he managed fine on a chair. My 5yr old is terribly fussy but staff very happily provided dry pasta with her chicken nuggets (instead of chips), which is even hard to get in restaurants at home!
My husband had a burger and I had the croque monsieur with chips. Service was very quick and attentive, and the food was very tasty. There were even no nasty looks from staff when my exhausted toddler got quite cranky and loud, and the shade was a welcome relief with a lovely view of the market in front of us. Great clean bathroom facilities too. Delighted to have found this cafe.

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

The bar is pleasant with lots of nice seating in the square. The service is quick. The prices are a bit on the expensive side. Still visited twice in my short visit to deauville.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Delightful small snack bar & cafe in the market area, truly great service & sunny outlook, great place to while away the day.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Nice position on the market square However we had the cheap 2 course menu & would not visit again I had chacuterie starter forgetting it turned out to be the very hard chewy sausage you see hanging up!! Husband had fish soup The only fish was salmon with Languine when i said could i have veg instead i was told no!! The bread was alright i wouldn,t go back

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Went here on a rainy day because:
1] we were hungry,
2] it was open.

There were very few diners but we thought it was because of the early hour and the rain. Wrong. I ordered fish as a main course and it was a myriad of taste experiences. One end had a fishy taste. Half was baked dry yet the center was nearly raw. How can they miss so badly? My wife's salad was overly vinegary but ok or I'd have rated this place one star.

1  Thank ALEXANDER L