“Excellent dinner”

Ranked #17 of 516 Restaurants in Caen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner here. The atmosphere was very nice and the food was "magnifique". We had the menu of the day, an excellent fish with ratatouille and a delicious desert with two types of mousse.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent food in a non-pretentious, welcoming environment. Very reasonable for the price. Also excellent wine.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 20 June 2015

One of my best restaurant experiences.
I've been here many times with family and friends, and we are never disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

We had dinner here because our BNB host reserved this place for my son and me. We have got English translation of today's menu which we did not understand well. The menu was terrific.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

this was the third time I came. I am always happy to choose the slate menu (different every time). the products are fresh, good and well presented. meals are balanced. the dishes are so well explained that give the mouth water.

Date of visit: February 2015