“Cool and Calm Evening”

Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Good service, well presented food and a good selection of wines and champagnes by the glass,wine list is a little short for my liking.

Easy parking

1  Thank marc d

Reviewed 27 May 2015

The service was wonderful and the food was delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant. Beautifully decorated. Gracious staff.

Reviewed 11 October 2014

I first reviewed this restaurant in 2013. I have visited the Villa Eugene many times since my last review, in fact whenever my wife and I are in Caen we have lunch or dinner there on at least one occssion.
It gets better all the time.
Our last visit was at the end of September 2014.
I would recommend a bottle of the Sancerre at 29 euros a bottle.
A good lunch including the Sancerre and coffee cost 66 euros.

1  Thank Burt_Thatcherher
Reviewed 9 October 2014

We had a nice time on the terrace for the apero. Very Good Food, utmost friendly staf, Nice atmosphere and interior

Reviewed 18 September 2014

Great place, the best option we got in Caen. The restaurant offers a full menu, outside seating and great food and desserts. Service was very good and the restaurant atmosphere is also great. Nice wine list with good options and not too pricey.