Mercure Lille Centre Grand Place(Lille)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Mercure Lille Aeroport(Lille)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$103
Novotel Suites Lille Europe hotel(Lille)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$147
US$126
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$141
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$119
US$107
US$101
US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$97
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Gastama(Lille)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$38
  • Restaurant
1,304 results
All reviewshotel barrieremodern hotelold townhuge bathminute walkfloor to ceilinggourmet restauranteurostar stationfive star hotelroom servicecity centreexcellent hotelbusiness hotelmain restaurantcold meatschecking inmini bar
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Have just returned from a 2 night stay at the Hotel. The hotel is clean, modern and a very good location to the Eurostar station and about a 10 min walk to the main part of Lille. All the staff at the hotel were great. The rooms are large and have everything you need in them. The WIFI is great. The only reason for not giving 5 stars was that breakfast was a bit disappointing. The food was cold and was running out fairy quickly and we had to ask for a cup of tea 3 times before it was finally delivered.

Overall we were very happy with the hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 9th floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Patricia_LEGROS, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Lille, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will transmit your comments to our team. I'm sure these comments will stimulate our entire team which continually strives to improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I booked for our whole family - 3 rooms - to stay overnight after crossing the channel on the way to the south of France, and also on the return trip - what a fortunate piece of hotel booking that was. I took all the credit going from the family!

The service was better than superb and totally consistent whoever we met at either end of the days we arrived/left. The colleagues - in whatever role they are doing - are obviously exceptionally well trained, fast, productive and go out of their way to naturally serve in whatever way possible.

I have stayed in many hotels across Europe and further afield. Some at three of four times the price. None come close to Hotel Barriere. The rooms are stunning, we were upgraded without even asking and I've paid more in a Travelodge. A local restaurant was recommended, with a discount, that was as good as the hotel.

We will now look out for others in the chain in whatever destination we are travelling to.

Don't bother looking for anywhere else to stay in Lille - just go here.

Congratulations and be proud of what you achieve and how you go about. You are all a credit to yourself. Well done.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Patricia_LEGROS, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Lille, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Last minute trip with friends. Hotel short walking distance to Euro station. Five minutes walk to city centre. Arrived mid morning and was able to check in and leave our bags in one of the rooms, which was ready.

Room Tip: Air conditioned, modern rooms, with coffee machine, hairdryer, robes and slippers
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Patricia_LEGROS, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Lille, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I thank you very much for taking time to give us your feedback regarding your stay in our hotel.
I hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This hotel is a comfortable overnight stop and well situated before or after taking the tunnel. The staff are all very pleasant, the rooms spacious and well appointed, and the internet very fast. If you park your car at the hotel's entrance a valet will put it in the garage for you.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear tmg513,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

a five-star hotel, sounded a bit grand for me, however I found a really good price online and booked a couple of nights there for my trip back from Europe to allow me to stopover before rushing to the Eurotunnel back to the UK.

Lille the town is a little disappointing but the hotel was far from disappointing, I'm always a little nervous when I go to places I haven't been before because I want to be sure that all my access equipment (travel hoist, powerchair etc) can use the place and, of course, that the beds etc are comfortable (even if they are accessible). When we got here though we had a bit of a problem, the hoist wouldn't fit in the gap under the bed, before I knew it someone had phoned housekeeping and a lovely lady came and took one look and went off to get longer legs for the bed… Who knew divan beds had detachable legs to make them more accessible? And anyway, it was adjusted in no time at all and was perfect.

The toilet was luxurious and well appointed, the shower was fabulous (they will lend you a chair if you need one) and the hotel as a whole was very wheelchair accessible and the staff were extremely helpful.

Someone even comes around in the evening and offers to tidy your room up and turn the bed down and get everything ready for you to go to sleep, it's a brilliant service you receive here.

I did not use the casino but I expect it was also excellent.

if you're looking for a spot to stopover on your way to or from the ferries or the Eurotunnel then I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel if you can afford it. It's eye-wateringly expensive if you don't get an online deal.

I didn't particularly like Lille but the hotel was excellent and I would have no hesitation in staying there again.

1  Thank Julian F
Patricia_LEGROS, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Lille, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Sir,

I will transmit your comments to our team. I'm sure it will stimulate our entire team which continually strives to improve the quality of our services.