US$108
US$193
US$167
Camping Padimadour(Rocamadour)(Great Value!)
US$142
Hotel Hostellerie Bellevue(Rocamadour)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Well, what a surprise. On arrival, we were greeted by our hosts, Ingrid and Joe, who, between them, speak 4 languages. They are so friendly and helpful. Our room is small but spotlessly clean...serviced daily over our 2-night stay. The continental breakfast was delicious with plenty to choose from. Ingrid guided us on where to go and what to see. We enjoyed extremely cheap drinks at the bar where we had lots of laughs and solved the problems of the world with Ingrid, before travelling the 4kms into Rocamadour for dinner. We strongly recommend this budget-friendly hotel to those who want friendly service and a clean place to stay without the bells and whistles. Thanks Ingrid and Joe.

Room Tip: Our 2nd storey room had an ensuite bathroom
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2016

The owners, who speak excellent English, were helpful in every way. The location opposite the station is easy to find and there was parking outside. We were lucky to arrive on a warm spring afternoon and we easily found the footpath into the main village, which is 4 km. There were leaflets on all the tourist attractions in the reception, and Ingrid was also able to give advice. The hotel is good value. The hot water takes a long time to come through but when it does the shower worked well.

Room Tip: Even if you book through a website you can ask for the facilities you need and the owners will respond.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Rocamadour is a Awesome place to see one of the favorite places that I saw not only in France but also Europe. The hotel room was simple clean and had everything you need for a great price. Ingrid was very kind to me and speaks English fluently which is a huge plus to me since that's the only language I speak. Ingrid was very helpful pointing out attractions for the area and there is many pamphlets on the region in the hotel which helped me on deciding what to see. The town is One of the most beautiful and amazing works of Architecture working with nature I have ever seen you most see the town if you go here its simple magnificent. The Wifi worked great and there's a nice bar downstairs and the area is within walking distance of the town if you come without a car it is a bit of a hike to get there but the landscape is so beautiful to me it doesn't matter. If you come to Rocamadour and don't speak the language very well and want a good deal and a pleasant experience then come to this hotel you wont be disappointed.

Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

While visiting the area of Rocamadour, France we spent 2 very comfortable nights at the Hotel Des Voyageurs. Travelling with family members from France was an unbeatable plus. My not speaking French ended up not being a problem here. Inn Keepers Ingrid and Joe spoke many languages fluently, English being one of them. After a very comfortable first night we were greeted by a wonderful traditional French breakfast, hardy enough to carry you thru the morning and fresh and delicious even by French standards. Ingrid had a booklet on the region printed in English for me to borrow, which helped me appreciate what I would see over the next 2 days, and the last night there we enjoyed cocktails and nice conversation with them on many topics. If lucky enough to vist the area again. I will not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: our rooms were on the second floor, we had two single or full size beds, plenty of closet space and a private shower and sink. the toilet which also had a common shower was 2 doors down the hall and very clean. being a small hotel I did not find that to be a problem at all.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The hotel is just opposite the railway station so is ideal for visitors who are traveling by train. At the price, it's good value. We chose the hotel because it was cheaper than all the others but what we found was that although the building is fairly old, the hosts more than made up for any doubts we may have had. They were super. The rooms offer shower facilities and wifi works very well indeed. The dining room was used for breakfasts and the bar was open in the evenings. The terrace was very pleasant. I think if you want value, then this is the place to be. If you want top whack luxury, you need to pay much more and choose another location.

Room Tip: I loved our room at the front of the hotel and the only noise experienced was other guests!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple