Hotel Continental(Lourdes)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$119
US$85
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hotel Majestic(Lourdes)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$46
US$44
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
Hotel Paradis(Lourdes)
US$74
  • Restaurant
Appart'Hotel Odalys Lorda(Lourdes)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Hotel Alba(Lourdes)
US$80
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2015

I haven't stayed at the Ste Suzanne for 30 Years & as this is a special Year for our Diocese I thought I would go to see if any changes have been made & sure enough they had the owner a Lovely Lady has had the whole Hotel Refurbished, I was on the 5th floor in a double room with en-suite at the side of the hotel but I had a view of the main street & river. Breakfast was continental & Lunch & Dinner were 4 course Meals I would say it would take about 10 minutes on the flat to walk to the domain I thoroughly enjoyed our week there.

Room Tip: My room was at the side but it was quiet
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have stayed at a few hotels in Lourdes over the years and none come close to matching this one. Its in a great location just a few minutes from the Domain and some great bars and café's, the rooms are really comfortable and clean and the food is superb and plentiful!! The staff are really helpful. I take a group of 30+ to Lourdes every year and the owners do so much to help organise our pilgrimage even before we arrive. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else and cant recommend this hotel enough!

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the Gave. The rooms on the 1st and 7th floor have balcony's!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank MrC45
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Staff very friendly and helpful in this hotel that is a short walk from the Grotto at Lourdes. It is on the river and has shops and bars all around. I stayed on a full board basis and this is my fifth visit. The food is truly French and always of a good standard. The hotel caters for groups as well as individuals, adults and school groups alike. The rooms are basic but have improved each time I have visited. I will return to this hotel on my next visit to Lourdes.

Room Tip: Front facing to get a view of the river and mountains.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Stayed here for two nights on a church pilgrimage. Standard French rooms, cozy but clean. Meals were good, very accommodating staff. Nothing fancy, but great location right on the river. I stayed three in a room, with three single beds, and it was pretty crowded.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Stayed here for five nights, the staff were wonderful and very helpful and the location is spot on, minutes walk from the Domain and assoicated places. The food was good and the rooms were adequant, would be happy yo stay here again,

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple