All reviews perfect location rooms are nicely decorated this lovely hotel convenient hotel lots of shops would highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet the hotel staff walking distance free wifi other hotels minute walk balcony shrine cyclists grotto sanctuary
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Stayed here for couple of days from April 11-13th. I would really only give this a 3.5 stars...but rounded up.

Check in: Arrived around 6:30pm...advised them of late arrival..it was straight forward, they already had my keys ready for me at the front desk. No problems here, the front desk always had someone who could speak English.

Room: Room was ok, however in North America this would only qualify for a 3 star room. Safe was locked already..had to call someone to come and open it. Someone should have checked that before. Also the tv was wall mounted in my room and had a loose connection. A lamp was placed in front of it so the tv would not turn off. Clearly someone knew of the issue..not my idea of fixing an issue.

Bar/Restaruant: Didn't eat here, however I did have a few drinks. Service was good.

Wifi: They gave me a username and pw for wifi, everytime I tried to login., it refused, I just ended up using my own internet via mobile wifi.

Location: Location is probably the best thing about this hotel if you are visiting the Basilica and Grotto. Literally a minute away.

Checkout: Was straight forward, no surprises. Overall a good experience, I might give this place a chance again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank GloboToronto
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Very comfortable hotel. Reception staff very nice. Very comfortable beds and quiet rooms. Would highly recommend. Hotel is very conveniently situated and very near the Basilica and Grotto. We had a delicious dinner both evenings in the elegant dining room and food was very good and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Stayed on fifth floor and was very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 5Fab5
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Grand Hotel Gallia Londres, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you for your kind review.
We are Glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Grand Hotel Gallia & Londres and you had also enjoyed our gastronomic restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel upon your next trip to Lourdes.

Kind regards,

Mathieu Lalondrelle

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The hotel is elegant, location is 9 plus. My room is more than inviting because of doors leading to balcony and beautiful setting inside the room. Besides the comfy bedding of double twin bed, large modern bathroom make my room valuable
I love the hotel because it's located right in the center where I could walk to the Sanctuary in less than 10 minutes. Stepped out of the hotel are the souvenir shops, exchange currency is close by the hotel
and gave the highest rate for euro.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank bichngan2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. We were in a Cosmos tour and were upgraded to this lovely hotel. They had excellent staff and the food was great. The waiters and waitresses were exceptionally polite and accommodating. On our last night, one of the waiters found a bag belonging to a member of of our group. They gave the bag to us and we gave the bag to our Tour Director who gave it to the owner. The room was adorable. The hotel is very near the gate. It is a very convenient and comfortable place to stay while in Lourdes.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosario L
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We dined here for dinner in one of the special dining booths. The ambiance was truly conducive to all that is elegant and relaxing, Our dinner was very tasty from starters to desserts with the desserts taking pride of place in presentation and taste. The selection of wines did the local region proud. Our young waitress was over enthusiastic yet we all coped in our different languages. If it is refinement, peace and a special moment then you will be more than pleased.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the sanctuary for tranquility
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Frank2510
MANAGER H, Directeur général at Grand Hotel Gallia Londres, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a good feedback about your dinner you had in our gastronomic restaurant. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Lourdes.

Best regards