“Delicious Pide”

Ranked #2 of 640 Restaurants in Nancy
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

The Pides are delicious and the owner is really kind. The homemade soup as entry is also very good..

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I love this place, being on my own and desperatly looking for good food without wanting to spend too much money, I came across this little place. Staff was very helpful and nice (I must have looked a little confused with my bad french at the board with the dishes). I chose a sweet pidelice with honey, fig and goat cheese - very tasty!! Completely fresh made in front of your eyes from homemade dough, this was great fresh food for a very good price (between 6-8 €). I also took a fresh-made basil- lemon juice and both totally made my day. Close to the train station, this is the best choice for a short or long stay.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Went to Pidelice purely on the strength of Tripadvisor reviews as we were staying overnight in Nancy en route to Switzerland for a holiday. What a fantastic evening meal we had.

The name Pidelice comes from the name ‘pide’ which is a Turkish flatbread and ‘delice’ which is French for delight. The owner cooks the Pidelice (his own creation) on site in the small but welcoming shop. They are made from pide bread (a thin, doughy bread with some wonderful tasting seeds on top), rolled around fillings of your choice and baked in an oven. We had a selection of 4 of the meat fillings between 4 of us and only had room to share one more! Vegetarian filings are also available as well as other choices.

The owner is a delightful individual who is really friendly, speaks French, English and German and made us feel very welcome. We asked for his recommendations of Pidelice and were delighted with the result.

If you are unsure of where to go for a tasty, good value meal in Nancy, I don’t think you will find better!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Simple, delicious and cheap.
The owner is a really nice person as his employees, and don’t worry if you don’t speak French; they’ll talk to you in English.
Accept the suggestions regarding the menu, for sure will be a good choice.
And if you have a friend ask for different dishes, because you both can try each other’s and taste how the menu is well elaborated.
A really good surprise, one of my best discoveries since I arrived in Nancy.
Just go.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Food is very delicious! Very cosy and chill .. people r very nice and welcoming ...
100% recommanding