1,414 results
All reviews rooftop pool shopping mall vertigo restaurant old town top floor comfortable beds excellent hotel train station blue tram de la business hotel parking garage on foot hotel entrance hotel staff would highly recommend this hotel breakfast room
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This was recommended by colleagues working at the Montpellier office.
It's definitely not the cheapest option around but you really get what you pay for.
The rooms are great, spacious and clean. I do like the sliding door/wall separation for the bathroom. I still dislike the open shower style, but it seems like all modern hotels are adopting it now so I just learn to leave with it.
Having experienced various levels of service in several establishments in several parts of France I was delighted by the courtesy and professionalism of the Pullman staff; that alone would make me come back in a heartbeat.
The rooftop swimming pool and dining/breakfast area is fantastic; early breakfast with the sunrise is just the perfect start for the day. The breakfast buffet option were great as well.
Finally, conveniently located at a barely 10 min. walk to the heart of Montpellier.
All in all, if that is within your budget, I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vithiet L
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was summed up by the amazing customer service from some of the most helpful and polite staff I have ever had the pleasure of meeting whilst travelling.

The hotel entrance is bright and welcoming. Your car is parked for you and luggage collected if you wish. Rooms are modern and bright with everything you could need. Spectacularly clean!

The pool area is a lovely treat for a city centre hotel and staff are equally as attentive offering drinks etc.

We ordered room service as I had been unwell, this arrived within 15 minutes and the food was excellent. The menu was wide ranging and only a slight increase to have it in your room. Breakfast was fantastic- there was incredible choice! Staff are knowledgeable about the area and give you guidance of where to go. It's a short walk to bars and restaurants.

Our only regret is that it was a flying visit as we were only passing through. If you're going to Montpellier stay here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank wilsond29
Reviewed 10 August 2017

As part of a trip around France this was our midway treat and we felt really treated! Staff really friendly and helpful on reception. The room was massive with really comfy bed, good sized bathroom and little extras. The roof top pool was such a relief from the hot weather and enjoyable, but long walks around the town (there is sooooo much to see and do ) We stayed in and ordered room service watching The huge TV with slippers and fluffy bath robes on. If you stay in Montpellier we can't recommend this hotel enough!!!

Room Tip: Just wonderful hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The hotel is very well run with very helpful and friendly staff. The swimming pool is a real feature , particularly with temperatures around 30c.
I would advise everyone to use this hotel.
The hotel is also convenient for the bus shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stevenyorks
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Good hotel in a good location. 5 min walk to central. Friendly reception/concierge. Clean. Spacious deluxe. Room a bit dark, but that's the style of hotel and more to my personal preference. Good bathroom amenities.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple