“Very fine fish supper”
Review of L'Escale Bleue

L'Escale Bleue
Reserve with
L'Escale Bleue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Collioure
Price range: US$23 - US$34
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Possibly the best grilled fish supper I have had in the past ten years. I had Barracuda and my wife had Dorade. Our children were very enthusiastic about their Risotto too. Possibly a little let down by the desert of the day (but not by my Creme Catalan, and not enough to knock a star off).

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My partner and I came here for lunch during our holiday in this beautiful town. It's away from the cute old town part, which means a lot of people overlook it, but you should seek it out! The husband and wife owners are lovely and the food is really nice. We had great fish at lunch and they also do very nice risotto. Good wine list too. Worth going here for a quieter lunch off the beaten track.

1  Thank something_similar
Reviewed 4 July 2016

After a mediocre first dinner in the main tourist area of town, we found this wonderful restaurant for our second night in Collioure. We wish we had found this place earlier! My husband and I had fresh fish and our son (who is vegan) had a pasta dish, which the chef prepared specially for him. The salad first course was amazingly tasty and the fish with the side of veggies and rice was truly exceptional. Our son loved what was prepared for him as well. (Talk to the chef in advance about special dietary needs and he should be able to accommodate you.) You can sit inside or outside and the service was great. Fine dining but reasonably priced for what you get. We highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank pocatellan123
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This is a small sea food restaurant tucked away from the main tourist area of Collioure but it is well worth searching out. The staff were very welcoming and the sea food was of a high quality. This is the sort of place you might just glance at and then walk on by but it is well worth sampling.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

A quality local restaurant serving food in the traditional style. A warm welcome and friendly service. Good wines and fresh produce. A delightful evening and very well worth the price.