All reviews small patio wet room the room was nice restaurants and bars bath shower large bathroom french hotel no lift location is great short walk yogurt air con baguette enjoyed our stay would stay here again small hotel charming hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Nice location nested in trees at footstep distance from the historic Collioure, its beach and Citadelle.
Close to all kinds of restaurants and small shops.
The room was nice with A/C. Breakfast can be served in the room’s terrace (cheaper than in the restaurant of the hotel). OJ, pastries, breads and hot drink.
Good value for money given the fact that we were there during high season.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Recent experience has made me wary of booking accommodation based on traveller reviews but we went ahead anyway and were not disappointed. We had 2 rooms upstairs in the annexe. They were spacious, well-furnished, plenty of storage, large en-suites, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The service was excellent - housekeeping perfect, good breakfast, which was delivered on a tray to the room at short notice some days - no problem. Air-conditioned, nice private balcony to sit out on. Double-glazing so no noise. Location couldn't be better - shops and restaurants steps away and a few minutes' walk to the beaches and town centre. Thought parking might be an issue based on previous reviews but we always managed to find a spot. Thoroughly recommend together with Collioure as a destination.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night in this hotel and it was perfect! All the staff were very nice, helpful and polite from the reception to the breakfast. Room had everything we needed. The location is also great, 200m from the beach, walking distance from everything. Would go back again if we're back in Collioure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a historical building with all rooms facing the garden. The rooms are quite small but you can find everything that you need. Bathroom is renovated and clean. Reception and breakfast area are in a separate building. The breakfast is quite sufficient especially for a french hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Collioure is awesome, I love it. And this hotel is a 5-10 minute walk to all of the good stuff.

The design of the hotel is cozy and quirky, I like it too. Actual keys to open the door, the reminants of a fireplace... small patio at the front door. I dig it.

Sadly, the kids bed was among the worst that we saw in France. it was a chair, with a mattress set into it, supported at the feet by the cushions of the chair. It is the only bed so far that our 9 year old complained about.

Also, the layout is very odd. The toilet is on the other side of the unit from the sink, so hand washing is a bit of an inconvenience. Also, it is tiny, we didn't have room for 2 suitcases on the floor. The threw in a shoddy counter height round table and chairs, which really just got in the way. The shower, like many in Europe, was difficult to shower in without causing a flood.

The breakfast was among the most simple so far in our trip. Just a platter of processed meats and cheeses, some fruit (like apricots in a bowl) yogurt and meh pastries. The only thing hot was the coffee. We ate the first morning, but the 2nd morning, we went to a bakery, literally 10 feet from the hotel, and got enough good pastries and coffee for the 3 of us for under 10 euro, less than one breakfast at the hotel.

My biggest complaint was the parking. We had a long day before arriving, my wife had to go, but the parking was SO TIGHT it took 10 minutes to get our car into a space. The receptionist half apologized and said that they have 30 rooms and only 12 spaces, and that if I can't find a space, I'll have to pay 17 euro and park in another lot.... which is owned by the same hotel... I actually had to walk into that parking lot to get to my room. Odd.

Anyway, I would stay here again, the location is great. But I wouldn't eat the breakfast again, and be prepared to pay for parking.

Room tip: We were in room 10, which required you to carry your bags down a ramp. Not too bad. But not great.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family