All reviews star hotel coastal walkway tired and in need on site parking room with a sea view wonderful view short walk into town bath and shower single bed spoke english triple room spent nights here family room fantastic stay location was perfect nice room fort st
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This simple 2 star hotel has a 4 star view. We stayed 3 nights in the family room which was larger then a double and had a balcony. Of course we paid more, 175 euros, but we thought the balcony was worth it. The rooms are very plain, but clean, same for bathroom. There was parking very close to our room so no steps with our luggage. Nice welcome from the front desk. Collioure is beautiful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We were staying just the one night as we travelled from Aix-en-Provence to Barcelona. We were met by Shona the owner who was a lovely woman from Glasgow. We parked up the back and entered the room. The room itself was a bit tired and the internet was patchy but the view was stunning. I could have stood at the doorway for hours looking at the town below. I think for the price the room was good value and certainly did everything we needed. We didn't do the breakfast so can't comment. The walk to town is lovely and Collioure is a beautiful town.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This was our second time to stay with the people in Le Bon Port. The Friendly staff took excellent care of my husband and myself . we enjoyed our couple weeks in Collioure all the more because of the Hotel.
I hope to go back again soon.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Le Bon Port has a beautiful view of the lovely town of Collioure. For the price, you got a view that would be much more expensive at the neighboring hotel across the street. Our junior suite was adequate for us. It was nothing fancy, a bit dated yet clean. The breakfast was basic and the croissants were not great so we went into town for our remaining breakfasts. It wasn't far to walk.The pool area was pleasant, however the pool itself was unheated and extremely cold. Parking was available but a bit tight.

Room Tip: Higher floor, Junior suite
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WpgPrincess
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for the one night and as soon as we opened the door I was shocked at how different the room looked compared to the internet. If we hadn't pre-paid we would have left instantly.
The bedding was awful polycotton worn & tired sheets with an awful smell that stayed with me all night long and I couldn't wait to get in the shower in the morning to remove the smell. The towels was threadbare and awful again so I used my beach towel from my suitcase.
It's such a shame that this hotel/apartment rooms don't put some love into the business as it is clearly so tired with bodged decorating and clearly a company do the laundering, if it was me I would refuse to pay the laundry bill until clean, fluffy, white, bedding and towels are provided . The parking outside was also shabby with a tired looking driveway and plant borders unloved. We had a problem through the night which clearly wasn't the hotels fault the lady was very apologetic and breakfast was offered, sadly the last straw was the pigeons eating the breakfast items and on that note my husband whisked me away and we ate elsewhere.
Great food in the centre near the harbour but my evening was spoilt by the appalling night I had to spend here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple