“Delicious!”

Ranked #45 of 81 Restaurants in Collioure
Price range: US$13 - US$19
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious thin crust pizzas with just the right amount of topping. Great for a spontaneous "picnic". You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We ate pizza here a couple of times during our trip to Collioure. There is an extensive list of different combinations available, and each one we tried was delicious. The pizzas are perfectly thin and crisp with a nice thin layer of oily goodness on top. We always visited later in the evening, closer to closing, so the wait was not more than 15 minutes.

1  Thank Jason G
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Lovely pizzas, proper wood oven not like some of the takeaways. A long wait but worth it! The Reblochon was unusual but my wife loved it

1  Thank Bluerange35
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We stayed in Collioure for about 10 days last fall and had a great time. We brought these pizzas home to our vacation apartment on the last night to celebrate with friends. They were delicious! I particularly like the Tartiflette Pizza.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Probably the best pizza in town, brick oven, but like most pizza places in France, Swiss cheese is used instead of mozzarella, on most pies. I was planning on eating there three times, but after being treated VERY rudely the first two visits, I couldn't go back again. I tried to use some French when ordering, the chef told me rudely in English, that she doesn't speak English. I thought maybe she was just having a bad night, so I went back, she was rude again when placing my order. While I was waiting for my pie the second night, I observed her being friendly with everyone else, but me. I have 25 years in customer service/restaurant, this was the most rudely I was treated my entire France trip.