“Wonderful food, great price, family friendly”
Review of Casa Leon

Casa Leon
Ranked #18 of 87 Restaurants in Collioure
Price range: US$19 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

My husband, 6 year old and I ate here for lunch. We had the 3 course set menu, which was fantastic value for under €19. The food was delicious. My husband had the duck which was wonderfully tender, and I had the seafood plate consisting of shrimp, cuttle fish and baby octopus. For dessert we had the creme catalan which was delicious (totally recommend this)! Our daughter had the sea bass (choice of duck or sea bass for children), and some ice cream. There was no "printed" kids menu, but we were told it verbally in French, along with the specials. Also all interactions we had with the staff were in French. My husband and I speak reasonable French, so managed to understand, so I am unable to say if there is an English menu, or how much English the staff speak. My advice for people with young children is that the food is quite rich and seasoned, so if your children are fussy eaters, then this may not be the place for you, but if they eat anything, then we found it very kid friendly, and would definitely eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,390)

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We had a lovely meal here, the staff and the staff were attentive the food was clearly freshly prepared. Classic Colllioure restaurant.

A very enjoyable night out

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We would strongly recommend fish dish to EUR 34 per person (min 2). Then it is unnecessary with an appetizer. Combined with a Collioure wine, this is a very good meal. We visited Leon several times this summer and will return next.
Nice and good service. Thanks.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Amazing village. The restaurant in a narrow street in the tiny terrace lurking up the sea through an arch. The service is friendly and relaxed and the mixed grilled fish generous and very tasty, although not cheap (68 euros for two). Perfect with a good local wine. Worth it.

1  Thank MEAFaro
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We chose the menu & enjoyed every mouthful. Fish soup to start, seabass & sautéed vegetables mains & finishing with a delicious chocolate molten cake... Great wine list & excellent friendly service.. Very good value. We recommend if your in gorgeous Collioure