“what a lovely surprise!”
Review of La Table du 11

La Table du 11
Ranked #1 of 472 Restaurants in Versailles
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful time and dinner at this little hidden gem (along with another couple). I love that we just gave them our "food allergies" and then we were brought the dishes. The atmosphere was wonderful, the service, the food, definitely nice not to have to drive into Paris for an experience of this kind. We much preferred this restaurant to Trianon, it's much less stuffy and more homey and warm. My hubby and I are foodies and love to eat well, so we are used to paying for good food, but the prices here were much more reasonable compared to other michellin star restaurants in paris or even Trianon. Definitely thumbs up and highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

For reasons unknown to us, the service neglected us. They brought my husband someone else's lunch. We waited for the reorder. There were long wait periods between courses. I had to ask the waiter twice for the bill. While the food was excellent, the poor service made our luncheon an overall unpleasant experience.

1  Thank annabelle l
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We had been booked in by our French host and not speaking any French were immediately put at ease as the staff were so friendly and helpful from the outset. We chose the 5 course taster but it ended up about 8 courses by the end and with the waiter asking from the outset about any food allergies my wife explained she had a nut/seed allergy. This was well catered for with special courses made specifically for her. Each course was fully explained and the standard of food was spectacular. Would thoroughly recommend this to anyone visiting Versailles as it is 100 yards from the Palace front gates and easy to find. Would recommend booking though.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very nice place if you like refined gourmet dining.
Delicate and inventive tastes served in a warm and not too pretentious environment.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I went there for my mother's birthday (80). We decided to come there for lunch, even if I usually prefer to have diner in good restaurants...

Everything was excellent, from the appetizers to the coffee! Service is efficient and invisible, ... Briefly speaking, it's almost perfect!

Since perfection is not part of this world, I must admit that I would have appreciated to find a wine menu as impressive as the food, which is not yet the case...
First time there, but definitely not last!!!

1  Thank Philippe L