“Excellent!”

Ranked #31 of 476 Restaurants in Versailles
Price range: US$23 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Manufacturer restaurant. We manufacture all our products locally from high quality raw materials. Pizza Fresh Dough Ice and sorbet Dish of the day
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic little spot! It's full of locals laughing and enjoying life! The pizza is amazing! The service is spot on! Finally one underrated thing on the menu is the Milanese. Must order. The owner was very kind to us and remembered us when we came back for a second night.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Small place offers good, basic Italian food.
Quick attentive service, inexpensive wine, great salads and pizza.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My company has an office in Versailles. Whenever I come out for a visit, my team knows we are heading for Pizza Via Veneto for dinner. It would be wrong in the U.S. to call this a pizza place. It's a really good Italian restaurant. The same staff is there every time I visit. Even though I only come about once a quarter, they now know me, stop by to say hi, etc. The staff feels like family. Also, for you English speakers, they accommodate you well. The salads are great, as are all the pasta dishes and yes, even the pizza. One note, I think this place has become successful enough that there may be copy-cats in the area. Be careful you go to the real Via Veneto! Chao!

2  Thank Bucky_in_Seattle
Reviewed 10 July 2017

It was 36C/97F on June 20, 2017 when my husband and I did an afternoon tour of Versailles Palace. The crowds, the heat. We were so tired, worn out, and starving.

We decided to head to town for an early dinner. We scanned the menus on the main restaurant street and decided on Veneto. We were the first customers (it was early for dinner in France) and it concerned us that other places had crowds and this didn't.

But the menu looked good.

That's how some of the best evenings happen. We ordered a bottle of champagne, sat closest to the street for wonderful people watching, and had one of the best meals in a 2-week period in France. I had pizza and my husband had spaghetti. We finished everything.

It was a gorgeous weather (by that time in the evening), food was spectacular, great to watch life go by. Picture perfect in every way.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Menus in english...quick service and good food...pasta was al dente...sauce plentiful..parmesan was left for us to sprinkle.
Profiteroles with hot chocolate sauce and ice cream were delicious