“Seven fabelous dishes”
Review of Restaurant H

Restaurant H
Reserve with
Restaurant H is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 18,464 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$35 - US$82
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had the menu with wine pairing. All wines were tasty. The sake was a surprise. The dishes were all great at the end we had cheese and dessert. I guess you could save some money and go with 5 servings. The atmosphere is relaxed and nice.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice one Michelin star lunch and the price for the smallest option (35€ for 3 dishes) is very reasonable. Two mise en bouche, one starter, one main dish, one dessert, one mignardise. All of these cooked to perfection, the chef clearly pays attention to details (seasoning jelly cubes, powder, extra crunchy savoury crumble...). For 15€ more, there’s also wine pairing.

The only “dark” point is when you see on the bill that your 1L sparkling water costs 8€. How expensive is that?

One tip, always reconfirm your booking or you might lose your table. The restaurant is quite small and busy on weekdays for lunch.

1  Thank Free B
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

If you’re like me, you may be confused at first by this dining experience. The mysterious box lands on your table without explanation. You must decide your culinary fate. I ate food I normally wouldn’t because I wasn’t given a choice ... to be fair I let the professionals do their thing. So glad I did. The culinary works of art were small and delicious!

Make sure you have a reservation ... you won’t eat without one! Not just a restaurant. A true dining experience!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Our review reflects a lack of professionalism at the Restaurant H, as we were declined entry after reserving months in advance.

We were planning on being in Paris a few days and had written via email to request a table for 2. What followed was a confirmation email from the restaurant. There was nothing in the email indicating that this reservation had to be reconfirmed.

Afted a day out in Paris, we returned to our hotel to catch a taxi to dinner and were surprised to find an email informing us that our reservation had been cancelled because they were not able to reach us during the day to reconfirm. Although it is true that we did not have cell service in France, I imagine this fact to be not so uncommon for international visitors. Nevertheless, we attempted to call and explain the situation to the restraurant who regretted the inconvenience but declined to honor our confirmed reservation. An sincere apology or admission of fault was never received.

In a sense, we regret having to write a critical review that is not based upon the quality of the food. However, we do believe that the quality of a restaurant must begin with professional service to its customers. There are after all many fine places to dine in Paris. Save yourself the headache and skip this one.

2  Thank _y_s_89
Reviewed 24 February 2018

This was our first, but certainly not our last, visit to this restaurant. It provided some fabulous food and a great dining experience. We had the 7 course (plus 2 free) menu and loved it all. We especially liked the lobster 2 ways.

As with the other (mid/high end) restaurants we visited in Paris, the wine list started at over 35 euros - a bit too high for me. I would like to see a house red/white available below 30 euros. We will be back as the food is great, but probably won't order the wine.

1  Thank 8neil27