“Amazing Avocado Toast, great atmosphere, and great service!”
Review of Cafe Oberkampf

Cafe Oberkampf
Ranked #2,406 of 19,000 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I came here with my fiancee and my best friend after I was searching for an establishment that serves parfaits. Not only is their parfait awesome, but their avocado is a must have. The staff were warm and welcoming.

Couldn't ask for more from a cafe/tea place.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I think we erred in googling “best cafes in France” because that method brings us a bunch of cafes that have a very similar look and vibe - small and fairly basic but nice food. But with limited time in France I wouldn’t recommend this to a traveller who is not on a budget

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went after she read about it in the San Francisco Chronicle. We were so glad we went. We were able to walk right in for lunch on a Tuesday. We ordered the salad of the day...couscous, almonds, feta, pomegranate seeds, etc., and the sandwich of the day, and shared each. Both were delicious. Staff was friendly too. We’d return.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Visited this place because it was close from where we stayed. Lovely staff, great coffee, delicious Food! We will for sure come back.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Wallpaper Guide to Paris for recommending this shop. It was great to pop in and have some americanos and a lovely cinnamon bun. The staff was kind. Great music playing. Not overly loud.

If I lived in this neighborhood, I would come here all the time.