“IMPRESSIVE!!!”

Cuisines: Korean
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 11 June 2015

Let me begin saying that I had never tasted Korean BBQ before, and yes, I went all the way to Paris to try it out. Well, it did not disappoint me one bit. The service was friendly and courteous, especially since we didn’t speak French. The place is small and after 7pm it filled up really quickly. The taste was great, I recommend the bibimbap. I was so full at the end I couldn’t order dessert. I would totally go again.

Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

When I visit Paris, mostly I always come to this restaurant. It's good and reasonable price. You can have set meal. Recommended when you are looking for simple thing.

Reviewed 4 October 2014 via mobile

The food was blague and not very Korean. Have had much better Korean food in Europe that both were more authentic and good tasting. If you want to eat Korean, don't go to this place!

1  Thank Patrik P
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing a BBQ at the table and the food taste fantastic just down a side street away from the tourist traps very good value 20 euro for a good meal

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I loved the Korean barbecue and the rice, so yummy. It really tasted good. It was worth the wait. There were also other dishes which were delicious as well, and although the service was slow, the staff and servers were very nice. I've been there twice already and I'm going back for more. I'm recommending this place to others but beware, it's always full. But once you taste the food, you will forget all the imperfections of this restaurant. Also try the gyoza, Kim chi, the sushi, their vegetables, and soup.