“Authentic Turkish cuisine”
Review of sec

sec
Reserve with
sec is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,984 of 17,881 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Third time I've visiting this place over the last couple of years and the food is consistently top notch. The three of us shared 3 first courses -- all well seasoned and tasty enough that we wiped all 3 plates clean. I had moussaka, Turkish style. Different from the Greek in presentation but the same key ingredients, and oh so delicious. My friend chose a bottle of a Turkish red wine that was quite reasonable and went well with the meal. The staff is so very welcoming. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This was our favorite place to eat during our stay in Paris. Theay have such tasty food from grill. Just love it.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Went here our first night and Paris, and it was one of our best meals. The service was great, the vibe of the place was relaxing and the food was really good. I ordered lamb skewers, which was tasty and came with a refreshing mint salad on the side. My girlfriend´s moussaka was really nice as well, with a hint of coriander in it.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Turkish cuisine is one of my favourites. We came to this restaurant since it was located very close to our hotel during the stay in Paris. The service was excellent, staff was very caring and friendly. As me and my husband know turkish cuisine pretty well, we ordered our favourites- lahmacun and cacik for the starter and some nice turkish rose wine Kavaklidere. For the mains, we had a grilled cupra (dorada fish) and adana yogurtlu (meet with bread pieces under yoghurt and tomato sauce). The food was exceptional! I haven't tried such a great adana yogurtlu for a very long time (at least we couldn't find anything similar here in London). Thank you for the great memorable evening :)

Reviewed 28 March 2015

Went on a business lunch and was very good quality at an excellent value. Has a very good €12 & €15 menu which include plate de jour choices.

Very comfortable and fresh surround, friendly service, lovely food and filled up at lunch, get there early 12:30! It's off the tourists track but easy to get to 5mins from metro or drop down the hill behind the sacre coeur.

Will look to return on my next visit.