“Amazing Way to See City of Lights”
Review of Parisitour

Parisitour
Ranked #63 of 638 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Parisi Tour, Historic guided tour in a 2 cv car!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We had an absolute blast on this tour. Quentin, our driver and guide, was funny, charismatic, and knowledgeable. Going around the crazy traffic circle around the Arc de Triomphe in a vintage Citroen 2CV? Priceless. I loved the way Quentin kept changing the music to match the mood of where we were driving. Absolutely worth very penny. Would do again in a heartbeat!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"clementine"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely guide and beautiful car. We have never laughed so much on a private tour. Saw lots of hidden gems and little Parisian streets that we wouldn’t have seen on our own. Well worth doing.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Quentin, what an amazing travel experience/ tour we had with you. Thank you for making the experience an unforgettable one. Your enthusiastic spirit and friendliness made the experience even more special. Our random drives through walkways to capture picture perfect images was so much fun. Sipping champagne was so much fun and what a perfect tour it was. We highly recommend Quentin to take you on a journey/ experience that you will never forget. Look forward to seeing you again in Paris! Much love buddy Eugen and Shoba

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I've been to Paris many times. We took the Parisi tour. The driver's personality was incredible, the ride, the French music playing- absolutely one of the best ways to see Paris or just take a drive! A must! Made our day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I absolutely loved this tour and I highly recommend the experience!

I booked Parisitour for two hours in November, after seeing a feature about the company on Instagram last summer.

I supplied Quentin with a list of Paris sites that I wanted to photograph. On the afternoon of the tour, Romaine collected me right on time from my hotel and we set off to fulfil my wish list of Paris sightseeing.

I had a fantastic time and in all my years of travelling, this was probably the best thing I've ever done. Romaine is extremely knowledgeable about Paris! He navigated the busy streets with ease and was really patient while i took all my photos. He is always relaxed, never stressed, and really worked hard to fulfil everything I wanted to accomplish in the two hours.

Romaine has SO much historical knowledge and information about the city and all the sites. He is also SO funny -- I hadn't laughed so much or felt so relaxed in a long time.

I loved the little retro orange car we drove around in. It was comfortable and really fun and a great way to take photographs and videos. It looks so cute in my photos. I was having such a wonderful time, I asked to pay for another hour of sightseeing.

I highly, highly recommend this tour while you're in Paris. I can't say enough good things. I've already booked another tour for when I'm in Paris in 2018!