“Excellent food, don’t rush ”
Review of Menelik

Menelik
Reserve with
Menelik is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,606 of 19,401 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$0 - US$36
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Batignolles-Monceau
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The food & atmosphere were great, a very authentic experience.

The service was slow, seemed a bit surprised when, after 10 min. of sitting there we actually asked for the menu. (We were sitting at the nearest table to the bar, it’s not that they didn’t see us).

So — arrive before you’re too hungry and enjoy excellent food :)

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank BMerav

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Best ethiopian food ever! I've enjoyed my meal.
Very kind manager, he takes time to explain everything to know about the meal.
The food is HALAL. So muslim people can come here and enjoy very good meals.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

A friend and his wife (who is from Ethiopia) took a group of us here the other day, and it was fantastic! This was my first experience with Ethiopian food and it did not disappoint! My friend's wife says it's the very best/most authentic Ethiopian food in Paris. The server was friendly and patient- we had a large group, most of whom were trying Ethiopian food for the first time, so there was a lot of chaos and confusion on our part. The staff was great with attending to our gluten-free (Celiac) friend who cannot even eat things glutenous foods have touched, and our vegetarian friend who happened to be at a table with all meat-eaters. The wine was nice, and the food was really out of this world. I'm relatively new to Paris, but I will be bringing friends and family here when they visit! 5 stars, 100% can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We had our last dinner in Paris. Our visit to Paris wouldn't be complete if we didn't visited this restaurant. The restaurant is very clean, it's decoration will take you back in time to Ethiopian history and the service was good. The staff / owner were very friendly and made us feel at home. They also stayed beyond shift to accommodate our late visit. The tibs ( cube lamb roast) was delicious as well as the kitfo. We will definitely go back if we visit Paris.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have been at Minilik restaurant last week when I visit Paris for three days with my family and we felt just like we were in Addis. the food was delicious and the service was excellent. The owner/Manager checks upon us couple of times. I would say it is the best Ethiopian restaurant in Europe at least better than the once in Berlin, Frankfurt, Brussels, Rome, and Antwerp.But the room is smaller than the customer!

Date of visit: August 2017