“angus ribs avec”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 30 November 2015

A trendy new steakhouse in Paris - close to Clichy and Moulin Rouge. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

The restaurant is well located in SoPi, a lively area. We ordered the black angus to share; it was good but nothing exceptional. For that price 25 euros per person, you can find better steak house.
The atmosphere is very nice. overall it was a good experience but I have been disappointed with the quality of the meat.

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Nice place and relaxed dinner. Food was good. A bit loud but good for a simple dinner. Prices are good

1  Thank Magdalena_fs
Reviewed 21 October 2015

We ate here twice during our stay in Paris. The food was great. The fries with garlic were outstanding, and the steak tasted wonderful. However for me the standout was the Haricot Vert Salad. I could barely let my husband try some (although I was eating on his garlic fries....) The beans were cooked and then grilled, still crisp and the dressing with mint and cilantro was wonderful. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

When in Paris at the end of September we ate in this little restaurant one night and I must say it is easily my favourite place to have ate in Paris. The staff here are more than friendly and helped us with understanding the menu as we knew barely no French. The food was amazing finished off with a French beer!