“Feels like a royalty for a moment!”
Review of Le Jules Verne

Le Jules Verne
Ranked #445 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This place has d best view of Paris! From d moment u entered d door, u r being escorted by very warm n welcoming staff to d elevator all d way to d second level of d tower. Once u get to d restaurant, u felt like Wow! How did this people come up with such a wonderful idea to have a restaurant with d most beautiful view? Anyway, the food n d service was beyond my expectation! I felt like one of d judge in iron chief America as they serve each dish infront of me! The presentation was beautiful as if u don't want to eat d food in ur plate because u don't want to ruin it, the taste was absolutely delish! The creativity was beyond my imagination! I paid approximately $236 which was 176 euro for two people for lunch! It was well worth it. Afterwards, u can exit to one of the door to guide u thru d observatory which was free because u r already on top. I hope u readers will have an idea to plan for ur trip to d Eiffel tower for a wonderful experience of dining in this beautiful n romantic place! Enjoy!

3  Thank rosie718
There are newer reviews for Le Jules Verne

Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is a very nice place to dine. You will not forget the experience, and the view is very nice. Few people will ever have a chance to dine in such a unique place. Very romantic and expensive. The food is very good and the service is very friendly and professional.

We liked all the dishes but did not like the escargot. It seems like a place that I've been there and done that but would be in no hurry to go back. It is a real "Tourist Mecca".

Nothing wrong, just not a place that is a "One time place"!

Reviewed 25 February 2012

For all my numberless visits to Paris on business I barely have the time to have lunch... much less the time to visit interesting sites... hence me and my business partners booked on the web a lunch here... joining two tasks. Well... we ended up "enjoying" instead of "working"... :) View lovely... staff beyond friendly... all the different foods excellent and in presentation very original and innovative. Wine list excellent. We stayed a bit "over time"... had a glass of pink champagne... and enjoyed every single moment of it! Yes... tables are a bit crammed together... so if your neighbour is loud... you have a problem... Basically there are 3 dinning-rooms... I liked the two directly overlooking the river best... because if you are there for lunch... in the third one the sun gets rather strong in the afternoon... Lovely view from all three of them... and basically from every table. Yes. The place is pricey.... but worth every single penny.... Do book way in advance... specially in summer. :)

2  Thank swirlingcloud
Reviewed 25 February 2012

President Obama ate here on a visit. We enjoyed the food and I'm quite critical. I understand they changed chefs since many of the less than perfect ratings. The view matches the food. Breathtaking and once in a lifetime.

2  Thank Barefootking
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Well it didn't start too well as I was asked three times "had I seen the menu??" obviously because I was dressed in jeans and looked more like a tourist than the suited person I am during the week. This was obviously as the prices were on the upper-end of the price scale.

I chose the set menu with wine. It was superb. Service impeccable and food outstanding. Champagne well chilled and wines at correct temperatures. A wonderful experience and well worth the 350 Euros for the two of us. I will be back.

3  Thank DJ S