“Superb ”

Le Bistrot des Vignes
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Bistrot des Vignes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,332 of 17,863 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Description: Le Bistrot de Vignes restaurant in the heart of Paris' thriving Passy district has light colour and flavour to recommend it. The classic bistro frontage gives way to a bright and airy dining room where the cheery artwork and crayon-coloured chairs create a convivial ambience. The seasonal, market-led menu is stuffed full of the classics of French bistro dining in dishes like fricassee of mushrooms and escargot in garlic, grilled steak with confit shallots and haricots verts, vanilla creme brulee. The services is tres vite at lunchtime, perfect for the local crowd. There is a huge choice of wines by the glass, so you can match each course properly.
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

If you want to have an amazing meal with great service, don't miss this place. The menu is fresh and selections are great. It was our first night dinner in Paris and we didn't know what to expect with it being our first trip. This place exceeded our expectations. Our server Kevin is one of the best we have ever had and made us feel at home. The food was great! The flavors were some of the best. You will not be disappointed in this place. Take a window table and listen to the sounds of the area. Nothing better. Can't wait to come back!!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

the staff was very friendly and competent, speaks English with this Parisian accent you finds in all American-cliche movies.
Good quality food and Parisian clientele.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Visited here May of 2017 because we discovered it in October of 2016. Food is traditionally French but with a bit of a twist in some cases. Menu is not set so you check their chalkboard and go from there. The price is placed. Coffee was lovely.

1  Thank Bonnie L
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We saw the trip advisor rating in the window when walking past and thought we'd give this place a go. I had duck and my husband had steak. Both good. Cafe gourmet for dessert. Three mini puds with an espresso - yummy. Service was friendly and the atmosphere was cosy on a cold day in Paris.

1  Thank AB9999
Reviewed 22 November 2016

We were staying at Hotel Nicolo and the two restaurants that we had initially marked down nearby were not open when we called due to the holiday period. The hotel then recommended Le Bistrot des Vignes which was about 300m away. It was a very quiet evening and we were trying to have an early dinner having just returned back to Paris from Grenoble. We really hoped the restaurant would be good as we were famished after missing lunch while on the train. The restaurant sits at the corner of Rue Jean Bologne (off Rue de Passy) and at the junction of Rue de l'Annonciation. You can see right into the restaurant through its glass side walls which was nice. The layout of the interior was neat and simple yet classy. We were shown to a little table right at the end up against the wall which was a bit uncomfortable especially since the restaurant had only one other diner at that point of time and a bigger table would have been better. A waitstaff then came to us with a big board on which the menu was written. He did not seem to know much English but we were able to figure out what was being offered for the day. For starter, my husband selected the Salade d'endives au saumon fume (Endives with smoked salmon). My husband had never had endives before and when the dish arrived looking rather plain, he wondered if he had made the right choice. But upon tasting it, he was so impressed. I did not see any lamb option on the board but decided to ask anyhow and was told they could do a Rouelle d'agneau for me which was great. My husband had the Filet de bar (seabass) with beurre blanc saffron which was also very tasty. I ended my meal on a sweet note with the delicious Mousse au chocolat a l'orange et Grand Marnier. Our total bill came to about €52 which was reasonable for the quality of the food. When I got up to make my way to the front to pay, I accidentally knocked over the water glass which dropped to the floor and broke. The waitstaff at the counter, who had noticed the little mishap, asked if I was okay and if any glass had cut me. How sweet and how correct to be more concerned about your customer than a broken glass. The menu changes with what is available during the different seasons to ensure the freshest ingredients which is good. I would certainly recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Passy. The service may not be entirely as warm as some other eateries on the Left Bank, but is no less kind nonetheless.