“Kosher, best falafels and schnitzel”
Review of L'As du Fallafel

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled across this gem
Wow
Blown away
The vibe and hype are incredible
The food matches
The schnitzel in pita is delicious and the falafel is outstanding

The vibe is awesome and the area in general is great

Write a ReviewReviews (4,255)

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The people at L'As must be masterful marketers because... really? Nothing they provide deserves the astoundingly long lines that snake around the street. We were directed to go there by hook or by crook and left deflated and confused. Granted, nothing was inedible, but the way people talk about this place is that you see stars after each bite of falafel. I beg to disagree. Don't go thinking you will get exceptional food. Paris has much better options for middle eastern food. But the neighborhood is exceptionally cute and a prime spot for people watching. Other than that, sometimes a falafel is just a falafel.

1  Thank Jebenna
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My beautiful wife and i read the reviews prior to visiting this restaurant. It doesn't disappoint.
It's more like queuing in a theme park for a ride. The street location is interesting and bustling. Make no mistake...this place is extremely busy be prepared to wait a while. We went for lunch. We ordered the vegetarian falafel dish it was outstanding.
Queue, eat and enjoy.
Great value. Put this on your list to experience.

1  Thank robmaizels
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I spent the entire year in Israel which is the land of falafel and shwarma. That being said this was one of the best lunches I have ever had. Don't get scared of the big line because it moves very fast. I took a mix of falafel and shwarma to go and ate it a couple of hours later on the plane. I cannot even describe how amazing it was. The passengers around me were all jealous.

1  Thank Fearless737613
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We ate here in June 2018. It was mid afternoon, so not too busy. The staff is friendly and the food is freshly made. We split a fallafel and it was plenty. You would need to be very hungry to finish one by yourself. The street is all Jewish shops and retaurants...a unique experience to just stroll through the area. There are a few other fallafel places close by but we decide on this one since it seemed to be attracting more business than the others. I am glad we ate here. It was delicious!