“Lovely trip up and down the Seine River.”
Review of La Marina de Paris

La Marina de Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: La Marina de Paris is a boat company that operates daily lunch and dinner cruises on the Seine river in Paris.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The cruise met my expectations for a relaxing lunch on the Seine River. We enjoyed the different perspective of being on the water vs. from the shore. The food was good, some dishes very good, and the service was fast. My only comment is that they should add more staff so that waiters can slow down and make a connection with the passengers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"seine river cruise"
in 10 reviews
"bay window"
in 2 reviews
"half bottle of wine per person"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this cruise"
"eiffel tower"
in 32 reviews
"were seated at a table"
"romantic evening"
"lit up at night"
in 4 reviews
"through viator"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went on the dinner cruise with my sister as a birthday treat and it was a great way to celebrate. The food was lovely, the service great and the views just stunning. We took the 9:15 cruise so we got to see the city lit up and it was just magical. Definitely something I’d recommend for a treat.

I’m also diabetic and although the menu was small, I found it was pretty diabetic friendly, which was just great.

1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I did not know what to expect, except I knew the tickets were expensive.

I absolutely loved it. The atmosphere, the setting, the lights and most of all the food (and alcohol ).

A mention for the staff...well done. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

One of the more highlights of our trip! Reserved through our hotel the "Melia Champs-elysees" on the recommendation of our concierge it was absolutely phenomenal. There are 2 dinner cruises, one at 6:45 and the other at 8:15 I believe. There was a difference in price but not by much. We just wanted to debark earlier to walk to the Eiffel Tower. For a total of 130 euro, you begin with light appetizers; a choice of either steak, chicken or vegetarian choice meal; 2 glasses of wine of your choice a dessert. The cruise lasts approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Leave early as there are many other dinner cruises on the River Seine, so it can be a bit confusing. Must do as a couple or small group!

2  Thank AdonisP
Christophe M, Responsable relations clients at La Marina de Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you very much for your return. It is pleasant to know that our boats and our services allowed you to spend a very good moment of on the river Seine. Best Regards, Sarah

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My boyfriend and I had a great time. The food was superb, atmosphere was beautiful and romantic, and the servers were very friendly and helpful. The appetizer was a little slow getting to the tables, and for a 9pm cruise, we were more than starving. Also, due to the Seines River flooding, the cruise was a bit shorter so I felt that we didn't get the entire worth of our money spent. But overall, the dinner cruise was excellent and I'd do it again. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

with the flood we change only the Flavors cuise usually it's 9.15 p.m to 11.15 p.m and currently it's 9.00 pm to 11.00 pm
Best Regards, Sarah