“Lovely coffee ”

Ranked #8 of 254 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We popped in after a trip to the Louvre. It was lovely, great service amazing Chai Cake and the Coffee was just too good

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Felt like Paris was letting me down on the coffee intake until I arrived at Matamata. Coffee was very good, barista Gael knew his trade well. I had one in the cafe and another takeout. The food was tasty and if we were here longer would be back for sure. After 3 days here and about 6 coffees from other locations, Matamata won hands down.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Super nice and very talented, patient with my slow French and fast with their responses in English. This was the best cappuccino in Paris for me (and trust me, in 4 days I went to 15 locales thus I spent a bit of time benchmarking :) ) and well worth it. Tiny and eclectic, there was more room downstairs but I hung around upstairs. I just got a carrot cake (also good!) but I saw the delicious looking food being served to others. When I return to Paris, this will be one of my first stops for sure.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious coffee! Came here three times while in Paris. Especially liked the atmosphere. Eventhough they don't have many places outside I liked that small and peacful rue. Recommended!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic scrambled eggs & delicious avocado with toast. Beautiful flavors and spices. Thoroughly enjoyed a flat white coffee and cold drip coffee over ice Highly recommend for anyone near the 2nd Arr.

Date of visit: August 2017