“Love it love it”

Ranked #13 of 244 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Super nice and very talented, patient with my slow French and fast with their responses in English. This was the best cappuccino in Paris for me (and trust me, in 4 days I went to 15 locales thus I spent a bit of time benchmarking :) ) and well worth it. Tiny and eclectic, there was more room downstairs but I hung around upstairs. I just got a carrot cake (also good!) but I saw the delicious looking food being served to others. When I return to Paris, this will be one of my first stops for sure.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious coffee! Came here three times while in Paris. Especially liked the atmosphere. Eventhough they don't have many places outside I liked that small and peacful rue. Recommended!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic scrambled eggs & delicious avocado with toast. Beautiful flavors and spices. Thoroughly enjoyed a flat white coffee and cold drip coffee over ice Highly recommend for anyone near the 2nd Arr.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The most amazing coffee bar with excellent snack and food choices. Superb stuff, really polite and smiled.
If you want to feel like a Parisian cool guy visit Matata take your coffee, a pie and then sit, relax yourself and get lost!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Coffee is excellent. Sandwiches, cheesecakes, carrot cakes are delicious. Anna is a good cook. Service is very friendly, local and international, tourists, working people and locals such as me. A village S-buck with free wifi, discussions. You'll meet the whole world in this small heaven. And I live across the street !