“Magic Lindt world !”

Ranked #19 of 98 Quick Bites in Paris
Neighbourhood: 9th Arr. - Opera
Neighbourhood: 9th Arr. - Opera
Reviewed 8 November 2018

The idea to find at the same place a variaty of Lindt chocolat and a good "Chocolat Chaud" to drink was very exiting for me ! There are not many tables inside so you have to be patient until you can sit and appreciate a great hot chocolat served with cream on top.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 1 November 2018

If you're in the area, the Lindt Store is a must.

I have been to the café twice and have not once felt disappointed. The Lindt Hot Chocolate is divine - your choice of white, milk or dark chocolate.

They serve an array of pasties, cakes, chocolates and ice creams too.

Don't be fooled by the fact the hot drinks come out of a machine. We were initially disappointed to see this... until we tried our drinks. Around the same cost as Starbucks (4-5 euros) yet completely different league.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

What a lovely place - you just have to visit . One half of the store is full of chocolate where you can pick and mix a wide range of Lindt flavours. We came out with lots of coloured balls of chocolate to find our favourites.The other side is a cafe with a brilliant selection of ice creams and hot chocolate drinks . I had the hazelnut flavour and it was delicious , topped with whipped cream . It is very clean and modern . We were greeted at the door by a lady handing out free samples of Lindt chocolate and all of the staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Can’t recommend highly enough .

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We went in and ordered, while we where ordering I asked the person behind the counter if they had a bathroom. He said no, so I went and sat down, while we where eating I heard the people at the neighbouring table talk about going to the bathroom ( my ears peaked at the word) and she came back for her till slip for her code, so after I was done I decided to go investigate and guess what! There was a bathroom! On the bottom of the slip there’s a code that you can use to enter the bathroom. I’m going to assume the gentlemen didn’t understand me when I asked.
The store itself is lovely, the staff very helpful and the chocolate range is good, more than I have seen at any other lindt store I have been to!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Many Chinese people come here,the restaurant is split into two part,part 1 sell chocolate the second part sell products of chocolate in beverages